Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

CHAPS Meeting 3 Dec?

Old
CHAPS Meeting 3 Dec? - Wed Nov 27, 2002, 11:26 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Did we all agree that we are playing the Rockford Tourney on the 3rd? Who is going to be there when?

I hope to take off work early and get there around 4 myself. I like the idea of a CHAPS satellite for the main event.

Bill

Old
Thu Nov 28, 2002, 12:22 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Jay is going but i wont be able to go. I have a class that night and a
big test the next day so I have to study. :

Have fun all

Old
Thu Nov 28, 2002, 12:39 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
i will be there for sure, as for the time, i just dont know. if i make it in time to play a sat, then i will play. looking forward to this!! i hope we can get a big turnout!!!!

jmuzzey

Old
Fri Nov 29, 2002, 12:05 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I'll be there early to Bill.....We need to know how many people will be there by 5:15-5:30... I believe thats the latest we can start a sat...
anyone that can make it by then please post so we can contact Jimmy to let him know we want a separete sat for PSOers only

thxs

Tony D

Old
Fri Nov 29, 2002, 02:39 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I will not be able to get there earlier than 6:30. I have a meeting in Westchester scheduled from 3:30 - 5:30, could run a bit late.

I do want to make sure that I don't get shut out of the tourney. Is there a risk of that if I don't get there until 6:30? I forget, when does the tourney start?

Old
Fri Nov 29, 2002, 03:02 PM
(#6)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
Tourney starts at 7:00 pm but more likely 7:30. Hardly ever starts on time.

I can make sure you are in if you're not there for the start. You will just get blinded out. Most times they will start a little late waiting for late comers. :wink:

Looking foward to meeting you. 8)

Sailor Moe

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 29, 2002, 08:03 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
No one told me... what does C.H.A.P.S. stand for???

Tony D

Old
Fri Nov 29, 2002, 08:05 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
chicago area poker schoolers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com