Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Pokerstars not in App Store Australia

Old
Unhappy
Pokerstars not in App Store Australia - Sat Aug 10, 2013, 03:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
BronzeStar
Why isn't Pokerstars available in the Australian App Store please help, explain and resolve the problem please

Old
Sat Aug 10, 2013, 06:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beat43210 View Post
Why isn't Pokerstars available in the Australian App Store please help, explain and resolve the problem please
Hi there,

The mods here at the school won't be able to help you with this. If you send an email to support@pokerstars.com someone from the PokerStars Support Team might have some advice for you.

Let us know how you get on

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 10, 2013, 08:23 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2012
i think its still available on android? not 100%

but here is the article why

http://www.news.com.au/technology/po...-1226680212588

Old
Sat Aug 10, 2013, 08:30 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Cheers Bonez,

Interesting story, so guess it because of local government gaming laws then.

It's a real shame for people down there because I play PokerStars on my Android quite a lot and I find it very handy.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Aug 11, 2013, 12:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2013
BronzeStar
Well I have one thing to say **** YOU AUSTRALIA AND YOUR STUPID LAWS

And now to buy an android.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com