http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...041_6470B071BD

is this to weak to fold on the flop

ps pause after flop round and make up your mind before seeing the hand play out

Old
Thu Aug 15, 2013, 01:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
Hi,
If it was HU play I wouldn't fold OTF, but in 4 handed game it's clear fold for me, you don't have even 2 outs, after such action I think 66 doesn't have SV.

Old
Thu Aug 15, 2013, 05:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi I AM XXXX!

Interesting hand! Preflop, you want to be careful about calling 3-bets out of position. Here though with the string of callers it makes for an excellent spot to set mine. Now, what range of hands can we put the 3 villains on? Big aces and pocket pairs seem most likely. You have pocket 6s which means there are more pocket pairs beating yours than those that you are beating.

The flop looks great since you just got a boat. But, as you rightly noticed, it isn't a good flop for you for several reasons. Checking as you did is smart.

Firstly, looking at our ranging above, it is quite likely that at least one of the villains has a pocket pair. Secondly, when the original 3-bettor leads and gets two calls we learn two things. 1. judging by stack sizes, all three of them are committed to this hand. Nobody is going to fold. This increases the chance that any overcard on the turn or river will improve any of the villains who have AK, AQ type hands. 2. The likelyhood that at least one of the villains has a better house than ours with a higher pocket pair also increases since all three seem to like this board.

Good fold! Stick to spots where you can be confident that you are getting your money in good.

Shichi-77: HU will depend a bit on our opponent read and our position. But, yeah it is not a clear fold anymore.

GL at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Thu Aug 15, 2013, 05:53 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2012
1) Almost 0% chance you are ahead
2) You are drawing dead/sometimes to a chop when behind
3) Even if you somehow are ahead your equity is very low

Just because it was full house you folded does not mean it was a weak play. Just another example of how relative hand strength is much more important than the absolute hand strength. Sometimes even a very strong hand can turn into A high on certain boards and certain actions from your opponents. Good fold

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com