Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

bankroll

Old
bankroll - Sun Aug 18, 2013, 03:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
i have read about this awsome promotion for newbie like me to have some money ,

i m trying my luck , i hope i am eligible for it

Old
Sun Aug 18, 2013, 06:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRPatra View Post
i have read about this awsome promotion for newbie like me to have some money ,

i m trying my luck , i hope i am eligible for it
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Aug 18, 2013, 06:29 PM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future

First Step

Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.

After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus.

1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video
2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer
3) Pass the Poker Basic course.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed.

Best of Luck!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
1st challenge complete - Sat Nov 23, 2013, 07:47 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
hello mate , sorry i have been quite busy for some months and didnt get any time to play poker
i have completed all the task u had asked me to do

here is a hand which i played in play money table
i got AQ offsuit on the button and 5 players limp into the pot and raise 9x of blind 450 and got 3 caller and i have position on both of them and i got Jc 2C 4h on the flop and i missed the flop badly ,
the big blind checked and one player made a bet of 200 and other called it ,actually i didnt understand what should i do here ,should i call or raise ,i missed the flop ,i go with safest option and call and the flush card come on the turn and one fold other one bet 300 the same bet ,i thought he might be having small flush draw or having medium pair on the board ,the other player went all in ,i think he made his flush and i fold. what should have been the best play there

Old
Sun Nov 24, 2013, 08:02 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

Cheers.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 24, 2013, 09:58 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

Hand Analysis

Generally a limping range is perceived as a weak range of holdings and this hand is certainly strong enough to be raising to isolate one of the limpers. We'll have the button which means that we will have a positional advantage on the villains, this will make our deicsion much easier as opposed to playing a pot out of position!

After risking 1/3 of our stack there are many lines we can take on this flop,
1.) raise all in when we get lead into (usually a villains leading range in a family pot could mean top pair or a semi bluff)

2.) Call as we have some back door equity to a flush, straight coupled two over cards to the board (if we pick up the back door flush draw on the turn, call off our remaining stack as our equity wont be in to bad of shape versus a range Jx)

3.) Fold to save bets for a made hand.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 25, 2013, 02:22 AM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
ya i havent gave so mutch thought ,its really helpul ,i have to work hard a lot on my game.there is lot to learn and thanks for helping me

Old
Mon Nov 25, 2013, 07:14 AM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrp{h3rtbkr} View Post
ya i havent gave so mutch thought ,its really helpul ,i have to work hard a lot on my game.there is lot to learn and thanks for helping me
Hello,

Unfortunately your account is no longer eligible for this promotion.

If you have any questions about this please send a private message to PSO Admin.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com