Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Door Prizes- PSO Convention

Old
Door Prizes- PSO Convention - Thu Nov 28, 2002, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
PokerSchool Online wishes to thank the following generous donors for providing doorprizes to the PSO Convention being held at the Goldstrike in Tunica MS. USA on Jan 9, 2003.

More doorprizes are coming, so keep watching for future postings.

If you'd like to donate a doorprize, please contact kathy@pokerschoolonline.com.

+++ Donors & Door Prizes for the PSO Convention +++

1. BOB CIAFFONE- Professional Poker Player, Writer, and Teacher.
Email: ecoach@diamondcs.net">thecoach@diamondcs.net

PRIZES DONATED by Bob Ciaffone:
a) Middle Limit Holdem Poker (co-author Jim Brier), autographed copy of his book
b) Improve your Poker, autographed copy of his book
c) Omaha Holdem Poker, autographed copy of his book
d) Pot-limit And No-limit Poker (co-author Stewart Reuben), autographed copy of his book
e) One hour of free poker lesson time. Lesson can be taken either by phone, email, or a combination of both. Subject matter is the recipient's choice.

2. NORMAN ROBINOVITZ
E-Mail: pokerpete123@yahoo.com for these and other poker collectibles re: poker and Las Vegas

PRIZES DONATED by Norman Robinovitz:
Three $5,000 WSOP chips. Retail value is US$45.00 per chip.

3. WILSON SOFTWARE
E-Mail: info@wilsonsw.com
Toll-Free: 1-800-735-4430

PRIZE DONATED by Wilson Software:
a) Turbo Texas Hold'Em for Windows
Turbo Texas Hold'Em for Windows, Version 5. The most powerful and easy to use Hold'em program available. Create players with individual playing styles. Play against 2 to 10 players. Set limits, blinds rake, tokes, etc. Extensive statistical reporting, high speed simulation. Enhanced graphics, sound (with sound board), animation, enhanced data charts, printable player profiles. Full mouse interface. Windows. CD.

Old
Thu Nov 28, 2002, 02:49 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Requesting that my "nick" be changed to "Door" so that I can have all the prizes!!! Afterall, they ARE "door" prizes!!

Great bonus here! Wooohooo
Can't wait !!!
8O

'Goddess

Old
Thu Nov 28, 2002, 03:06 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
WOW!!!!! Talk about some excellent donations...

I simply can not wait!

PS. Maybe Wildbill41 and Zipman can meet with me a bit ahead of time to discuss ways to "stuff" the ballot box :mrgreen:

Old
Fri Nov 29, 2002, 10:15 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
WOW!!

It's all coming together now, isn't it??

Shoeless Joe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 08:41 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Wow, those Ciaffone door prizes are excellent. Whoever get;s teh Ciaffone stuff is very lucky.

Please tell me these prizes came about because you are in discussions with him about joining the school as the big-bet instructor. Please! Pretty please! That would be the best Christmas present ever. I would never leave the school, ever, if that was the case lol.

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 09:07 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Wow, that would be nice.

What are you wishing for this Christmas Noodles?

Randall

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 10:12 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
To actually win more than 1 close decision out of 20 all-in showdowns.

I emailed Mr Ciaffone, and he said there has been no negotiation. However, he said he would consider joining in the future if the deal was right.

Incidently, I think PSO should get Rolf to concentrate on pot limit omaha games. We already have a number of excellent limit holdem instructors at PSO. The balance of the lessons would be better if Rolf did the pot limit omaha.

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 10:21 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Add another to the list, Kathy! I just recieved a copy of the book "SERIOUS POKER", authored by Daniel Kimberg. This prize was generously donated by Mike Rosen, of Books For Gamblers.

Web Site: www.booksforgamblers.com
Email: mrosen@booksforgamblers.com
Address: 6021 Yong St.
Box 807
Toronto, ON
M2M 3W2
Tel: 416-223-2877

Mr. Rosen has been very cooperative and helpful. If the membership would take a look at his site, and help him out some, he says he would appreciate it a LOT!
The book has mixed reviews on Amazon, and I have not looked through it, as I do not want to mess up the binding, but his donation is the 1st I have recieved, and I am grateful to him, as I hope the Membership will be. I have several other prizes I am working on, and will keep everyone posted as they come in.

Old
Tue Dec 10, 2002, 05:55 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Noodles said:

Quote:
Incidently, I think PSO should get Rolf to concentrate on pot limit omaha games.
Agreed.

Randall,

PS Good Job Bob.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com