Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

No option to fill in Pokerschool1000? (1000VPP)

Old
No option to fill in Pokerschool1000? (1000VPP) - Tue Aug 27, 2013, 08:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
Hello,

I have already sent an email to pokerstars concerning this, but it has been more than 24 hours and no response yet :-'(
My daughter convinced me to start playing poker online and she says I should have had a spot to enter the code, but there wasn't. I think lol. I'm so sorry, I have a foggy brain. What can I do to set this right? And do I have to wait to deposit for it?

Thank you very much for your time,

Dani

Old
Tue Aug 27, 2013, 10:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello Conchy<3,

The section to input marketing codes is at the bottom of the page when creating your account, as is mentioned in the details of this promotion and shown below.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to enter a sign up marketing code after you have created your account but support@pokerstars.com will be better equipped to answer that question for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conchy<3 View Post
And do I have to wait to deposit for it?
Before you do make a deposit be sure to check out our promotions page to see if there's something you can take advantage of.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com