Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5NL 6-max AJs - xflixx

Old
5NL 6-max AJs - xflixx - Wed Aug 28, 2013, 05:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi, villain that raises is playing 20/17/5 AF=2.8 F3B=33% over 158 hands.
The other villain is playing 30/20/15 AF=3 over just 21 hands

What could be the lines taken on this hand ?

Thanks

Old
Thu Aug 29, 2013, 02:09 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
c/f OTF, . I might raise if his stat Fold to Raise Cbet is 65% or greater. as played , raising cbet I understand as bluff and bet OTT would be better than check , board is wet and sometimes he may fold TP.

Old
Thu Aug 29, 2013, 06:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi fp_boss,

I think this should be a x/c; we have MP with a gutshot st8 draw and an overcard. Against an UTG opening range of { AA-22, AK-AJ, ATs, KQ, KJs, QJs } we are even money. I'd call here and try to see a cheap SD unimproved. x/r does not achieve much here, we bloat the pot with a marginal holding and we get called by better hands and always fold hands that we already beat.

Old
Thu Aug 29, 2013, 02:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
If it was me I would of flat PF. Then c/c the flop and when I didn't improve try and check it down and see a cheap showdown. K9s UTG is a bit loose so at least you can adjust your range on him in future. I would still flat PF as if he calls 3bets light then your still going find it hard to play the hand oop with what is a dominated hand allot of the time

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com