Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

pocket pairs

Old
pocket pairs - Thu Aug 29, 2013, 04:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013

Can someone tell me if im playing pocket pairs properly by looking at this graph?

I was on that downswing at the start and i havent played alot since but i was just wondering seen as i have been dealt alot of pairs in this sample (544) i figured someone might know how my graph should look.

I thought because ive had so many pocket pairs i should have flopped alot of sets over this sample and my winnings are really low i thought.

If you look at this next pic ive had 7 sets ive lost with and then i made 11 boats and 4 quads, so ive flopped a set or better 22 times out of 544 hands, does that look about right?

This graph is for pairs 22-TT, im not sure if im reading these stats right because the 2nd pic says it was over 104 hands.

Anyway does this look about right am i stealing enough pots when i miss. I cant work out whats going on with my AF its so low but how is my red line flat if i have that low AF.

Old
Thu Aug 29, 2013, 05:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013

Thought i might as well add this seen as i was on about how low my AF was, i put in the filter when i made a cbet on the flop and my AF shoots right up so i can only imagine my AF in the other filter was going by my AF for all streets so is that fine or am i playing to passively.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com