Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

pokerschoolonline.com performance issues?

Old
Exclamation
pokerschoolonline.com performance issues? - Fri Aug 30, 2013, 11:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Anyone else having problems with the site?

It's taking 30 seconds or longer to load pages.

I am not having similar issues accessing any other websites, so I don't believe the problem is on my end.

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 11:36 AM
(#2)
Same problem here, very very slow

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 12:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Yes, me three

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 12:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
not quite 30 seconds, but darned slow

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 01:26 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
Fine for me.

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 01:28 PM
(#6)
Just logged in again now and response is back to normal.

Thanks to whoever passed this on to the wizard behind the curtain.

And, of course, to the wizard.

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 02:21 PM
(#7)

Well it was good for about 40 minutes, but is now back to extreme laaaaaaaaaag.

Old
Fri Aug 30, 2013, 04:38 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
Hello members,

Looks like there is some work being done on the back side last day or so, very sorry for the slowness and hope they be done with there work soon

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 02, 2013, 10:05 AM
(#9)
The Lagggg is back
I've been on since 9:45 am EST and it's now 10:05 and it's taking an average of 32 seconds for pages to open

Old
Mon Sep 02, 2013, 10:30 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
That's right, like Brian said there is ongoing maintenance work going on. The technical team are aware of the performance issues but it's likely that it will take a few days before this work is completed.

Thanks to all our members for your continued patience during this time.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Sep 19, 2013, 11:26 AM
(#11)
Today 19/9/2013 at 11:05 EST

Pages take over a minute to appear
I know you said they are working on it, but this was 17 days ago, are they still working on it?

A suggestion:
A nice little scrolling banner that mentions when the site is being worked on would be nice

Old
MTT quiz - Fri Sep 20, 2013, 02:53 PM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2013
sir/mi passed the MTT quiz but i dont get t
icket i been retaking 3tyms the exam.

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 03:01 PM
(#13)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolramp View Post
sir/mi passed the MTT quiz but i dont get t
icket i been retaking 3tyms the exam.
Hello nolramp,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

The ticket for passing our MTT quiz should be credited withing 24-48 hours so if you have only just passed the quiz it may not be credited yet. If after this time you still do not have the ticket in your account I would suggest emailing support@pokerschoolonline.com.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Also you're invited to join our Community Home Games Club, you can find details of that here.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
registration again - Sat Sep 21, 2013, 01:07 PM
(#14)
Since: Dec 2009
twice now in 2 days no reg ????? yet your starting the tourney with only 45 out of 10000 lol cmon really so the winner still gets 100 points plus but only has to play against less then 0.5 percnt of the normal field how is this fair to all the players who have to do the same thing against 100000. so 2 games missed which could have averaged me say 60 points ..... lost so now effects my monthyly total . how can you still let theses games play why not cancel ..

Old
Sat Sep 21, 2013, 01:58 PM
(#15)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
I am in agreement with you palace, it is pretty crappy, but at the end of the day...the mods can't do anything about pokerstars website, however there should be adjustments made to the league, perhaps taking those games and points gained away...it would be the only fair way to do it...

Old
Sat Sep 21, 2013, 02:33 PM
(#16)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi guys,

The first time this happened was a problem with the PokerStars client after the recent updates, this time it appears to be a problem with just this one tournament so I'm unsure what has happened. I would suggest emailing support@pokerstars.com with the tournament ID to make them aware there was a problem with registering. I can only apologise for the inconvenience.

We will not however make any adjustments to players scores that may have been affected by this tournament. It would be unfair to those that have spent the time and effort playing in this tournament to take away the points they earned. Also the number of player ITM in this tourney is far less than a usual OSL game so I would like to reiterate the point I made last time that the affect to the overall standings is very little as the league is played over a whole month and the affect of any one tourney is not too significant.

Thank you for your understanding and again we apologise for the inconvenience.

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com