Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

100k privilege freeroll

Old
100k privilege freeroll - Sat Aug 31, 2013, 08:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
Hello everyone. I ve read that the chromestar vip s can play in this freeroll. But i can t register. What do i need to register to this freeroll ?

Old
Sat Aug 31, 2013, 08:51 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
You have to go to the store to get your ticket...

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Old
Sat Aug 31, 2013, 09:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello genti27,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

Chrome star level VIPs can indeed take part in these. If you click the Cashier button in your PokerStars client then go to the VIP Store. You will find what you are looking for under the Online Tournament Tickets section. Good luck in them!

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thanks ! - Sat Aug 31, 2013, 02:49 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
Thanks Ronn And Chriss. I just got registered

Old
Sat Aug 31, 2013, 03:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
you need to buy it every day you want to play btw.

Too many in these for any value but they are easy to cash for small amounts.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com