Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

Old
Arrow
[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | | - Sun Sep 01, 2013, 08:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
HI
I would like to take part of the Bankroll Builder promortion.

Old
Sun Sep 01, 2013, 09:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by papija View Post
HI
I would like to take part of the Bankroll Builder promortion.
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 02, 2013, 06:37 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future

First Step

Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.

After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus.

1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video
2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer
3) Pass the Poker Basic course.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed.

Best of Luck!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 02, 2013, 07:27 AM
(#4)
Hi,
1)i watched 'Getting Started' video

2)here is my poker hand replayer i hope i played good

3)i passed the Poker Basic course.

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 02:16 AM
(#5)
Hi,m

Hand Analysis

We are sitting on such a short stack depth and to make matters that much tougher sitting in the small blind which means that we will be at a positional disadvantage post flop. With the huge gap between the K and the 3 this hand doesn't really have any play ability coupled with our stack depth, this hand will rarely flop strong enough to where we will feel comfortable betting it for value and or calling bets as we will be concerned of our low kicker card. Even though we are getting the right price to call our small blind I'd prefer just folding this hand and save the chips for our effective stack just shy of 10bb and wait for a hand to go all in pre flop.

Post flop, we have many options here, we could lead out for a bet as that will look like strength in a multi-way pot but it's hard for weaker hands to call our bet because the stack to pot ratio will be set up for us on the turn for a jam. Or we can just check for pot control on the flop and stab the turn for thin value. On the river I would have led out for about 2bb or 1/2pot to get value from high card or other made hands that felt gun shy on previous streets.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 02:20 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by papija View Post
Hi,
1)i watched 'Getting Started' video
2)here is my poker hand replayer i hope i played good
3)i passed the Poker Basic course.
Brilliant!

You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you.

Please watch the following video and answer the question below.

List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet?

Then study the Cash Game course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.

2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.

3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 07:16 AM
(#7)
Hello,ty for analyse my poker hand,and here is next:
1) here is my hand on the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars

Answers:
2)I have watched the video. Here are the three reasons:
a)put a pressure on opponents
b)bluff people of decent hands
c)protect against strong draws

3)i will try quiz little later

Last edited by papija; Tue Sep 03, 2013 at 11:29 AM..

Old
Wed Sep 04, 2013, 02:07 AM
(#8)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

Sitting on this stack depth I'd prefer playing only suited connectors as opposed to off suit connectors, generally suited connectors have much play ability post flop and will flop strong to decent equity, consider it more of an implied odds hand and not so much playing it for top pair as we'll feel gun shy to call bets or bet for value.

Post flop, I like checking on the flop and turn, we have extremely thin showdown value versus a range of Qx and Ax high or pocket pairs. On the river, if we had specific reads of their tendencies (their actions on the flop and turn was indicative of weakness) I'd elect to bet 2/3 pot size for thin value, a min bet of 2c will get more calls form a wider range, but based on the villains stack depth a bigger sizing for value would have merit.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Wed Sep 04, 2013, 02:11 AM
(#9)
So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
[x] COMPLETE

2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
[x] COMPLETE

3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz. >>click here<<
[ ] INCOMPLETE

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Old
Sat Sep 21, 2013, 07:32 AM
(#10)
i passed cash game quiz

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2013, 05:45 AM
(#11)
Fantastic!

Your second Bankroll Builder bonus is on it's way to you, great job so far.

Watch this video that will help you on the cash game tables

There are three ways in which you can earn your next bonus.

1) Earn 10 VPPs AFTER receiving your 2nd bonus and you will automatically be credited with your 3rd bonus. Let us know if you hit that target
2) If you lose your 2nd bonus at the tables please post the hands where you lost the money with here in this thread. As soon as you post the losing hands we will advise on the next step.
3) If you make a first deposit at PokerStars you will automatically be awarded your remaining bonuses from the Bankroll Builder promotion.

Best of luck to you at the tables and we are here to help you should you have any questions.

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2013, 07:03 AM
(#12)
hand replay

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2013, 05:10 PM
(#13)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

We are sitting on about 55 big blinds and will be at a positional disadvantage post flop, facing an early position raise we could easily be in situation were the it's 50/50 in terms of hand strength. We are going to need about 16 to 1 pot odds to set mine this hand and show a profit in the long run..i'm not really saying we should fold this hand..but if we had specific reads about this villains tendencies we might.

Post flop, I'd check raise the standard amount of 3x the villains sizing as opposed to leading out. There are several hands this villain may have that we can extract value from. AK AQs AJs ATs QQ KQ JJ AA TT. When the villain re-raises we have to get it all in on the flop, there are so many hands that we are a mile ahead of! Unfortunate out come to the hand. Do not be discouraged by this loss, this happens in poker.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Sun Sep 22, 2013, 05:13 PM
(#14)
Throughout the rest of your Bank Roll Builder training, please only use the buy-ins to play at the 0.01/0.02c full ring 9-max tables as your training is focused primarily on that buy in level and format. Playing anything other than that may make you ineligible for future bonuses.

Your third Bankroll Builder bonus is on it's way to you, great job so far.

There are three ways in which you can earn your next bonus.

1) Earn 10 VPPs AFTER receiving your 2nd bonus and you will automatically be credited with your 3rd bonus. Let us know if you hit that target

2) If you lose your 3rdd bonus at the tables please post the hands where you lost the money with here in this thread. As soon as you post the losing hands we will advise on the next step.

3) If you make a first deposit at PokerStars you will automatically be awarded your remaining bonuses from the Bankroll Builder promotion.

Best of luck to you at the tables and we are here to help you should you have any questions.

Old
Mon Sep 23, 2013, 04:22 AM
(#15)
this is hand replay where i lose half mx chips i lose others by paying bets

Last edited by papija; Tue Sep 24, 2013 at 03:07 AM..

Old
Tue Sep 24, 2013, 01:19 PM
(#16)
can you help me?

Old
Tue Sep 24, 2013, 07:54 PM
(#17)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

Starting with pre-flop, I'd open for the standard sizing of 3x the big blind +1bb for each limper, this will help to ensure the pot is built and it may reduce the amount of players in the pot which in turn increases our overall hand strength and equity.

Post flop, Did you have any specific reads about either of the villains tendencies? Have they been playing a lot of hands our shown any aggression on the river?

On that flop and turn texture it's really hard for the villain to have a range of besides A2 K2s, taking card removal into account from their range as the board has two 2's. I'd continuation bet 1/2 pot, we can expect to get reverse floated by high card combos Ax Kx Qx and quite possibly weaker pocket pairs 77 88 TT 55 44 33 and 9x taking a pot control line trying to get to showdown..as this board texture is just so dry.

On the river, we really need to ask our self if we decide to bet... "what are we trying to get value from" (same applies to the villains point of view) The board is dry, the ace could help out some of the villains high card combos that may have wanted to get to showdown. If we bet, is the villain capable of folding out a weak range of Ax after they've invest over half of their stack? Unlikely. Would the villain check call two streets with 9x just drying to get to showdown? Has the villain shown any aggression in previously played hands on the river? And there are many other factors to be considered when making a call on this river..

Tough spot with this hand, but I'd need reads about the villains tendencies to even consider making a call or bet on this river.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Tue Sep 24, 2013, 07:58 PM
(#18)
Hi,

Please keep me updated with your progress. You still have one more Bank Roll Builder bonus to be awarded!

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Tue Sep 24, 2013, 08:28 PM
(#19)
can i get that final bonus i don't have more money?

Old
Tue Sep 24, 2013, 10:09 PM
(#20)
Hi,

Please post the hand('s) that lost your last buy-in for analysis and you fourth and final bonus will be awarded.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com