Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

Old
Arrow
[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | | - Mon Sep 02, 2013, 08:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
Hi,

I am Aleksandar also knewn as Couwa and I would like to take a part in a Bankroll Builder promotion. All the best,

Aleksandar

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 05:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoUwA View Post
Hi,

I am Aleksandar also knewn as Couwa and I would like to take a part in a Bankroll Builder promotion. All the best,

Aleksandar
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 05:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future

First Step

Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.

After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus.

1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video
2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer
3) Pass the Poker Basic course.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed.

Best of Luck!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Play money hand - Tue Sep 03, 2013, 10:16 AM
(#4)
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

This is my "PLAY MONEY" hand and I would like to hear opinion of an profesional player about it... Tnx

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 10:22 AM
(#5)
seems like I have not copy whole hand... Sorry... I will send new hand...

Old
Play money hand - Tue Sep 03, 2013, 02:41 PM
(#6)

This is the hand about which I want to hear opinion from profesional player. Hope this time I have upload whole hand. Maybe it would be better if I have raised less after the river?

Old
Tue Sep 03, 2013, 08:49 PM
(#7)
I have passed the Poker Basic course...

Old
Wed Sep 04, 2013, 03:31 AM
(#8)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

As good rule of thumb, any hand that I decide is playable or rather that I want to play given certain situations I will enter the pot for a raise of the standard amount, 3x the big blind +1bb for each limper. This will help to ensure a pot is built and it may thin the amount of players involved in the pot which will greatly increase our overall hand strength and equity, coupled with making our decisions much easier post flop with less players and combinations of holdings.

Very rarely will we ever encounter pre-flop action that ensued in your most recent hand replay post at a real money cash game. But I do understand the nature of it being 'play money'. Excluding all of the clicking it back raising, in most situations may be considered a fold in a cash game sitting on this depth of big blinds and our position at the table being UTG (under the gun) first to act. With so many players left behind to act it increases the likelihood of a better range of Ax or pocket pairs being present.

Post flop, I would have elected to just check call on the flop and turn 1.) for pot control 2.) to plausibly keep worse flush combos in the pot 3.) Our equity is decent in a multi-way pot, if we bet we are basically charging our self to draw and it may induce a raise from one of the villains which would put us into a tough decision in terms of either calling off half our stack or 1/3 to try and draw out and depending on the pot odds if another villain didn't tag along it would clearly be close to a minus expected value wager. The majority of play money games ranges are going to be super wide and our ace high will surprisingly enough have a lot of showdown value versus a loose villains overall range, so in my opinion check calling is the best option in terms of not getting pot committed or rather makes our approach much easier in this situation.

The stack to pot ratio on the river is set up perfectly for us to go all in and both of the villains have a deep enough stack depth to afford the call which would give them in the area of 3 to 1 pot odds. Although there is some merit to betting like 180 chips just to induce a light call from the villains, this might be a line i would have taken.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Wed Sep 04, 2013, 03:35 AM
(#9)
Brilliant!

You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you.

Please watch the following video and answer the question below.

List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet?

Then study the Cash Game course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Old
Couwa bankroll builder - Wed Sep 04, 2013, 09:05 AM
(#10)

Hi,

what can you tell me abourt this hand? Have I made mistake somewere or i just abandoned by luck?

Tnx...

Old
Wed Sep 04, 2013, 09:47 AM
(#11)
Players may want to make big bets:
To put a lot pf pressure on opponents,
to bluff people off decent hands,
to potect against strong draws...

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 04:45 AM
(#12)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

Was the villain in the big blind making a lot of squeeze plays? If so, I do not mind the flat call, infact i think it would be a brilliant play to induce the villain to squeeze and isolate their loose range versus the top of our range. This is a standard cooler spot, meaning, premium pair versus premium pair and rarely ever are we folding pocket kings pre-flop unless we had absolute specific reads that the villain plays extremely tight and snug, even then it's right on the brink of snap all in. The way you played was one of the few lines we could take pre-flop, although the standard would have been to re open the action for 3x the EP villains's initial raise. This was just an unlucky spot, do not be discouraged by this loss, it was a rare situation.

Also, please ONLY play 9-max full ring 1/2c No Limit Hold'em from here on out as your training is focused primarily on this game format, playing anything other than 9-max may make you ineligible for future bonuses in this promotion.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 04:47 AM
(#13)
So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
[x] COMPLETE

2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
[x] COMPLETE

3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz. >>click here<<
[ ] INCOMPLETE

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 07:35 AM
(#14)
I have passed Cash game quiz...

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 08:42 AM
(#15)
Hello,

Fantastic!

Your second Bankroll Builder bonus is on it's way to you, great job so far.

Watch this video that will help you on the cash game tables

There are three ways in which you can earn your next bonus.

1) Earn 10 VPPs AFTER receiving your 2nd bonus and you will automatically be credited with your 3rd bonus. Let us know if you hit that target
2) If you lose your 2nd bonus at the tables please post the hands where you lost the money with here in this thread. As soon as you post the losing hands we will advise on the next step.
3) If you make a first deposit at PokerStars you will automatically be awarded your remaining bonuses from the Bankroll Builder promotion.

Best of luck to you at the tables and we are here to help you should you have any questions.

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 10:51 AM
(#16)
I played cash game and now I have more than 10 VPPs, but before I started to play, I alredy had 8,5 VPPS... Is it necessary to have 18.5 VPPs to reach bonus?

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 05:00 PM
(#17)
here is one problem... I have lost my money, and I have not had time to copy hand, becouse in next hand everyone folded, and I have 14.28 VPPs...

Old
Mon Sep 09, 2013, 06:54 AM
(#18)
Hi,

Only VPPs that where accrued with your second bonus count towards the release of your next bonus. Any VPPs that where earned prior to the second bonus do not count. Also, when you have reached the target amount of VPPs the third bonus will be automatically released to your cashier.

You've lost the second bonus, no worries. You can request the most recent hand histories from the PokerStars Main lobby by clicking these tabs (Requests > Hand History... > select 'My Last and click the drop down box for desired amount of hands')

Please post the hand that lost your second bonus using the hand replayer tool and I will instruct you further.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Last hand... :) - Mon Sep 09, 2013, 07:19 AM
(#19)

Hi,

this is hand where I have lost last money...

Tnx for instructins...

Old
Tue Sep 10, 2013, 05:57 AM
(#20)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

With the sheer gap between the queen and the seven it makes this hand somewhat unplayable as it's harder to flop equity, also we'll have kicker problems versus a range of better Qx. I would have folded this hand pre-flop.

Post flop, we have top pair on this flop texture but there are still several hands that could have us beat, AA KK QQ JJ TT 99 88 77 x 4combos of each hand, 33 22 A7 K7. It would be safe to say that the villain doesn't have a premium holding as they would have raised pre-flop, although they could be limping TT 99 88 77 33 22 A7 K7. I maybe would have called one street to re-evaluate my turn decision if their raise sizing was a standard amount as our stack depth is semi-shallow but not short of 50bb.

Also, moving forward please ONLY play at a full table of 9-max NLHE as your training is focused primarily on that game format. Playing any other format may make you ineligible for future bonuses.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com