Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

The Power Of Two - **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
The Power Of Two - **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION** - Wed Sep 04, 2013, 04:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012

Experience the Power of Two! Team up with a friend and double your chances of winning.

It's free to play, all you have to do is become a PokerSchoolOnline promoter and refer one friend to join. Once you do this we will award each of you a ticket to our special $1k Power of Two tournaments. As long as one of you cashes, you both win!

Here's how it works:

1. Register to become a PokerSchoolOnline promoter and get access to our Invite Friends feature which you will find in your profile under 'Invite Friends' or you can access it directly HERE.

2. Invite just one friend to PokerSchoolOnline and you will receive a ticket to the $1000 Power of Two Freeroll on September 21st.

3. When that friend registers to join PokerSchoolOnline they will also receive a ticket to the Power of Two Invitational with$1000 Added starting at the same time.

4. If one of you cashes in the tournament, the other one will also get the same payout. If both of you cash, the player that would have received the smaller payout will have it topped up to be equal to their friend's higher payout.

POWER OF TWO

Team up with a friend and double your chances of winning.
Click the button on this page to register for the Invite Friends feature.

It's a win win, no lose! So invite that friend today, and cheer for them while they cheer for you, it's the Power of Two!

Team PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Sep 05, 2013 at 06:40 AM..

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 04:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Does the tournament for the friend which is a added money tournament have a buy in and if so how much ?

Thanks.

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 05:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73REX73 View Post
Does the tournament for the friend which is a added money tournament have a buy in and if so how much ?

Thanks.
Hello 73REX73,

No, there's no buy-in, this tournament is also a freeroll with $1000 added to the prizepool.

This information wasn't very clear on the promotional page but I've added that info now, thanks for pointing it out

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 05:43 AM
(#4)
At what time will the tournament take place? Thanks.

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 06:38 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isclaudiu View Post
At what time will the tournament take place? Thanks.
Hello,

Both will take place on September 21st at 12:00 ET.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
I have no friends! - Thu Sep 05, 2013, 09:37 AM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2013
Just kidding ofcourse, though I just have 1 friend that plays poker, and she's already on here and pokerstars lol. Anything for old pokerfriends?

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 09:48 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashalina77 View Post
Just kidding ofcourse, Anything for old pokerfriends?
Sure, tell her about the free ticket she can get with our EPT Live prmotion here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...na-Win-Tickets

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
not sending - Fri Sep 06, 2013, 01:45 PM
(#8)
hi
I have tried to send my sister and her partner an email for the power of two promo but it says that they are not eligible or or already invited they both have pokerstars accounts but are not members of pokerschool.
can you advise please is it only for people without pokerstar accounts.
thanks.
jokerace68

Old
Fri Sep 06, 2013, 04:59 PM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerAce68 View Post
can you advise please is it only for people without pokerstar accounts.
thanks.
jokerace68
Yes, you only should invite friends that have not yet created a PokerStars account

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
other promotions - Fri Sep 06, 2013, 10:17 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2012
If my friend accepted my invitation and made pokerstars' account, then he could'n be offered to other promotions ?
Means, there will be no marketing code form ?

Old
Sat Sep 07, 2013, 06:34 AM
(#11)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by size-O View Post
If my friend accepted my invitation and made pokerstars' account, then he could'n be offered to other promotions ?
Means, there will be no marketing code form ?
New members don't need to enter a marketing code for the Power of Two promotion, but there's nothing to stop them entering a marketing code for another promotion such as

Also, once they have their new PokerSchoolOnline accounts set up they could be eligible for other PSO promotions such as

So there's lots to avail of

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 09:02 AM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2011
I could get my son to join but is that permitted ie. same ip address?

Also what is his best options for signing up so he can max out his bonuses?

Can I sign him up through an affiliate site like Pokernews (that run free promotions for new sign ups.)

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 10:03 AM
(#13)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
I could get my son to join but is that permitted ie. same ip address?

Also what is his best options for signing up so he can max out his bonuses?

Can I sign him up through an affiliate site like Pokernews (that run free promotions for new sign ups.)
Hi Ovalman,

Having the same ip address should not be a problem. Your son's email address and other personal details will be different to yours so there should be no confusion over who's who or anything.

As for the best sign up option I would suggest you just have a look through the PokerStars and PSO promotions to see what best suits. In terms of if he plans to deposit or try and run it up through other promos such as the PSO's 1000 FPP, Bankroll Builder or the 20 free deal. Or use the depositors bonus for a 100% bonus up to $600. There is also the Team Online followers promotions to consider. And I do not believe signing up through an affiliate should be a problem provided you send the PSO invite first.

In short have a look around to see what gets you the most bang for your buck but I don't think all options are pretty sweet. If you have any more question on any particular offer or anything in general don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 10:20 AM
(#14)
There would be a suspicion of collusion though if we swere seated at the same table in the freeroll. I understand we cannot play in a STT or cash table together, not that I would anyway. In saying that I'd gladly whip his little ass

I may have another question or two but that's it for now. Many thanks for the reply.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 11:18 AM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
There would be a suspicion of collusion though if we swere seated at the same table in the freeroll. I understand we cannot play in a STT or cash table together, not that I would anyway. In saying that I'd gladly whip his little ass

I may have another question or two but that's it for now. Many thanks for the reply.
The best thing to do is to send your info and ID;s to Pokerstars in advance when he gets registered. I have done it a few times when I have shared accommodations with other players. Explain the situation and they will tell you the rules.Letting them know ahead of time covers your butts in case there are any accusations of collusion.

Ron

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 11:24 AM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron112355 View Post
The best thing to do is to send your info and ID;s to Pokerstars in advance when he gets registered. I have done it a few times when I have shared accommodations with other players. Explain the situation and they will tell you the rules.Letting them know ahead of time covers your butts in case there are any accusations of collusion.

Ron
Many thanks Ron, never thought of that and will do.

It's unlikely we will meet but it is a possibility.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 07:26 AM
(#17)
Since: Sep 2013
Hi, what is Power of two tournament ID? I cant finf this tournament

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 10:20 AM
(#18)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubleble View Post
Hi, what is Power of two tournament ID? I cant finf this tournament
Hello nubleble,

The information should have been in the email that members recieve if they are eligible for this promotion. Did you get an email? If not please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 10:24 AM
(#19)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello nubleble

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 06:40 PM
(#20)
Since: Jun 2013
Hello, now that the tournament is on the list, I got a little confused that i see 2 tourneys. I just wanted to ask which one I, and which one my friend should join? (I'm the one who invited my friend)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com