Since: May 2012

no reads
1. should i raise OTF?
2. call the shove or fold?

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 03:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
You should of raised pre flop. Never slow play QQ at 2NL especially in a multi way pot. I would bump it up her to at least $0.40. Problem with just flatting is you keep too many players in and hands like QQ play better against 1 player.

Old
Thu Sep 05, 2013, 10:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Espada,

Firstly I like 3-betting for value preflop readless, flatting loses value pre and puts us in a multi-way pot out of position which makes it really tough to play well on some normally "good" flops like JT4.

Lead the flop (don't go for a check/raise or check/call). Lead turn.

As played I can't call the shove fast enough. You check/called at every opportunity, making your range look fairly week... the villain can have a hand like 88 and feel 100% confident he's good here.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com