Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

I always loose :|

Old
Unhappy
I always loose :| - Sun Sep 08, 2013, 04:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
WhiteStar
hey everyone ...
i started playing poker a year ago.
but i still loose while some other guys are always winning the game with high profits :|
actually poker is not a real gamble ...
gambling is something that depends completely on chance .
i'd love to learn much more about it but i dont know where to start from :s
any idea?

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 05:45 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2013
What sort of game do you prefer?

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 06:29 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
you can start by stopping the negative thinking, everyone has run good/bad but thinking you always lose is a guarantee to losing. watch some videos on here and ask questions about what did you do right/wrong, post hands.
not having a go or anything just negative thinking gives negative results.
some great players here who will help you.
gl in your games.

Old
Sun Sep 08, 2013, 10:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
agree with anti think positive whenever u can

If you keep losing dont play for real money........play money or freerolls are the way to go that way you ar elearnign and not losing real $ (learning as in the meantime watch videos on here and attend live (FREE) training on here

once you have a few buyins try very small tournaments called sit and gos or 1c/2c cash - an dstil mix in freerolls

Plenty of great promotions and trainers/players on here who will be willing to help

once you have decided its cash got the live trianings for cash(although i suspect all videos will help you out)or vice versa for sng

Dont always goto the river new players tend to do this instead learn odds and outs

If for example you keep playing a certain hand lets say for example J4 and you never seem to win...well dont play that hand

Another tip is once youve tightened up to playing good
starting hands for example AA if someone beats youwith 94 chalk it down to experience an d dont tilt(at first you will tilt so when on tilt you will feel rage lol and wont play your best so walk away go for a walk - as otherwise you wil only lose more when your not calmly thnking

good luck @this great game

Old
easy! - Wed Sep 11, 2013, 09:03 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2013
u got to have patient .. just play more freeroll games .. it takes time to learn!

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 09:13 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi 11micks

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...erSchoolOnline

If you ever need any help with your game, you have come to the right place, good luck and enjoy.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com