Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

WCOOP Practice run

Old
WCOOP Practice run - Wed Sep 11, 2013, 03:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
I entered a WCOOP $1.65 Rebuy yesterday, and won a ticket to the Main Event ($215 Progressive KO), which is tomorrow.

Even though I Final Tabled a $27 Progressive KO last week, I thought I should have another run.

So, last night I entered another $27 Progressive KO, and Final Tabled that too, 5th/248.....I won $88 just in Bounties, and another $186 in Prize Money//$268

Unfortunately, they only have one of these games a day (during weekdays), and they start at midnight.

So raring to go for the WCOOP Event 013 now!! yay!

p.s. I got 2.2, 2.6 and 3.5 in my Bet Slider now

Last edited by WeaselBasher; Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 03:26 AM..

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 03:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
You already final tabled 2, so I don't see any reason to not repeat it.
Good luck weaselbasher!

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 01:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
I entered a WCOOP $1.65 Rebuy yesterday, and won a ticket to the Main Event ($215 Progressive KO), which is tomorrow.

Even though I Final Tabled a $27 Progressive KO last week, I thought I should have another run.

So, last night I entered another $27 Progressive KO, and Final Tabled that too, 5th/248.....I won $88 just in Bounties, and another $186 in Prize Money//$268

Unfortunately, they only have one of these games a day (during weekdays), and they start at midnight.

So raring to go for the WCOOP Event 013 now!! yay!

p.s. I got 2.2, 2.6 and 3.5 in my Bet Slider now
I expect there will be more progressive knockouts in the schedule soon after WCOOP.

Get ready for a fourth bet amount button above the slider after this week's update.

GL with WCOOP-13 tomorrow.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com