Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

Any thing I can Do

Old
Any thing I can Do - Wed Sep 11, 2013, 02:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
SilverStar

Big $2.20, so sad

Last edited by sng4life88; Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 02:33 AM..

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 04:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
You can always punch the wall or your leg.
Although not very effective in changing the outcome, nothing else could be done.

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 04:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2013
SilverStar
Anything wrong with the betting? All my chips will always be going in right?

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 05:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2013
Unless an earthquake or a tornado happens, you should shove every time.

Old
Wed Sep 11, 2013, 05:40 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
xxxx moved to more appropriate Location xxxxx

Old
Thu Sep 12, 2013, 10:44 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi sng4life88

I like the way you played the hand, I would however of raised villains flop bet less tan you did in hope of not scaring him away from his hand because our set of 2's is likely to be the best hand here about 9 times out of 10! I'd of raised villains 20k bet to about 60k (3x the size of his bet) and happily got it all in on the flop.

Set over set is very unlucky but it's one of them things that happens from time to time and there is no way you can ever get away from it with less than a 50 bb stack!

Please get the money in every time with a hand this strong!

Cheers, Chris.

Old
Thu Sep 12, 2013, 03:49 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewMe1 View Post
Hi sng4life88

I like the way you played the hand, I would however of raised villains flop bet less tan you did in hope of not scaring him away from his hand because our set of 2's is likely to be the best hand here about 9 times out of 10! I'd of raised villains 20k bet to about 60k (3x the size of his bet) and happily got it all in on the flop.

Set over set is very unlucky but it's one of them things that happens from time to time and there is no way you can ever get away from it with less than a 50 bb stack!

Please get the money in every time with a hand this strong!

Cheers, Chris.

+LOTS

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com