Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Hdsup sat/op left w/2300 chips

Old
Hdsup sat/op left w/2300 chips - Sat Nov 30, 2002, 05:32 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I have just witnessed what I think is just unacceptable.

Playing in a sat....it was headsup with me and another player.....I had about 3k and he had over 12k......over the next 2 or 3 hands I managed to turn the tides and had 17 k to his aprrox 2500....We had just completed a hand where he had bet all in and I called it....I won the hand thus giving me 17k but he still had 2500 since he had the larger stack before we went all in......he says "ng" I say "not yet".....I see that he is not reacting to my play....so I ask if he is there in chat.....I ask again and again......no answer......so eventually I just played it out and took the win.......not gonna hit time forever to someone who does not answer.

But is this common practise in sats?? when you loses 80% of your stack you just up and leave???????? Thats what it appeared to be.....figuring he had no chance with the difference between our stacks and just left????

Now I thought that maybe he was new and did not realize he still had money left.......but this player has been here for almost a year. I won't name any names.....but you know who you are......please explain your reasoning behind this behavior?????

I usually dont play in Sats....so maybe I missed something.....but to be honest this is why I dont play in them........absurd behavior!!!!

I hope this was just a unique experience and its not the normal practise????

Ru

Old
Sat Nov 30, 2002, 09:07 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Could it have been an honest mistake? They thought you had them outstacked, and did not even look to see they had chips left.

Possible...

Randy

Old
Sat Nov 30, 2002, 12:56 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Jeff, if he passed on the joy of consecutive all-ins to bustout, then it must have been because he was on tilt. :lol:

Congrats, Den

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com