Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Where are the tickets?

Old
Where are the tickets? - Fri Sep 20, 2013, 10:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
BronzeStar
Hey guys i passed the STT quiz 2 days ago and still no 1.5$ tickets is this normal ???? (no msgs or emails,i also got some deposits before but...)

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 10:36 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenME&U View Post
Hey guys i passed the STT quiz 2 days ago and still no 1.5$ tickets is this normal ???? (no msgs or emails,i also got some deposits before but...)
Hello,

Please read here about what you need to do to claim your tickets from our Sit n Go Quiz promotion:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

If you need any help after that let us know

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 10:50 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
OK thx for the asnwer,now i read the thread and im still little confused.I passed the quiz 2 days ago and yesterday i made deposit10$(i think its not necessary to be 20$ but ill get less of the bonus) with the pokerschool1 bonus code ,so does this mean that i will recieve the tickets when i got some VPP+ or i just need to wait like a little logner OR the problem is that i deposit only 10$ but not 20$.

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 10:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenME&U View Post
OK thx for the asnwer,now i read the thread and im still little confused.I passed the quiz 2 days ago and yesterday i made deposit10$(i think its not necessary to be 20$ but ill get less of the bonus) with the pokerschool1 bonus code ,so does this mean that i will recieve the tickets when i got some VPP+ or i just need to wait like a little logner OR the problem is that i deposit only 10$ but not 20$.
If you make a First Deposit AFTER passing the quiz you qualify for the tickets.

If you've made your first deposit BEFORE passing the quiz you qualify for the reload bonus.

Reload bonus details
  • You have to enter a bonuscode when making a deposit in order to claim your prize. Please enter pokerschool1 for the Sit & Go Quiz reward
  • The bonus will be a 100% bonus up to $20. That means you have to make a deposit of at least $20 to take full advantage of the bonus.
  • The bonus will be released in increments of $10. You have to earn 250 VPP on PokerStars for each $10 to be released.
  • If your account is in Euro, you will get a 14€ bonus. It will be released in increments of 7€. You will have to earn 250 VPP for each 7€ to be released.
  • If you cash out after taking the quiz you will not be eligible for the bonus.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 11:07 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Okej i appreciate your help ,so i see my mistake and thats because i was thinking that i can recieve the bonus and the tickets together ,but the deal is only for the bonusss....

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com