Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Flawed Quiz

Old
Thumbs down
Flawed Quiz - Fri Sep 20, 2013, 01:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
BronzeStar
I've been playing poker for quite a few years and I am pretty sure I got 80 - 100% right answers in the quiz, but only scored 53%. I think some of the answers are incorrect.

Last edited by CHARDONA; Sat Sep 21, 2013 at 04:21 AM..

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 02:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
I think this one is for support@pokerschoolonline..com
We dont have access to quiz answers or results.

Old
Fri Sep 20, 2013, 02:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
I would like to suggest before contacting support that you reread the course material and then retake the quiz to see if you do any better. Also if you feel there is a mistake with any particular question then a screenshot of that questions is always helpful for our support team

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com