Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Just fun zoom 10NL hello in chat OK I know that name

Old
Just fun zoom 10NL hello in chat OK I know that name - Wed Sep 25, 2013, 02:43 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
This never goes in HA because I should not raise then call a 3b oop AJo 6-max?

So funny I get a "hi.." in chat - I know that name - and click the chat box to respond "hi.." and then bleeps start.

No time, my bad and call. So GK I can crack your AA (live training joke) with a little distraction just someone saying hello.

Just a cooler and you think fish win all the time.

LOL

Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Sep 25, 2013 at 02:47 AM..

Old
Wed Sep 25, 2013, 03:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
"Hi" again!

I guess I should have watched how that hand played out

Cheers

Roland GTX

Old
Wed Sep 25, 2013, 04:15 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi GTX

The Aces cracked GK live training joke may be lost. But we feel the pain or enjoy the win.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Sep 25, 2013 at 04:17 AM..

Old
Wed Sep 25, 2013, 09:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
OOps

Last edited by chuckkky; Wed Sep 25, 2013 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Beer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com