Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Biggest Pot I Have Won :D [so far]

Old
Biggest Pot I Have Won :D [so far] - Fri Sep 27, 2013, 06:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
10NL Deep Anti.

So villain was a whale, plain and simple. He was also running like his feet were on fire and hitting out to deal massive bad beats to other players and myself. He took 2 stacks from me , but its all good I got him back .

Super spewey, super dumb. Wish I could say I had some pro soul read on him but its not really like that. I knew he was capable (dumb?) enough to put his entire stack here on a bluff w/ air and I took a chance. He had done it before, showing every hand he won for w/e reason. This time I got him though .

Light call is probably an understatement, but maybe not so light vs this guy...

Last edited by Low Rated; Fri Sep 27, 2013 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: Added the Stake/Game type

Old
Fri Sep 27, 2013, 08:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
That is a sick hand. Are you Vanessa Selbst in disguise?

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Sep 28, 2013, 04:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
Ive come across players like that and they always end up hitting the river i would of been gutted if i lost that much money there with nothing.

He must of tilted you real bad?

Old
Mon Sep 30, 2013, 09:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
That is a sick hand. Are you Vanessa Selbst in disguise?
Ok, I give up, you got me

Quote:
Ive come across players like that and they always end up hitting the river i would of been gutted if i lost that much money there with nothing.

He must of tilted you real bad?
Guys like these don't tilt me. I have been playing NLHE cash games for 9 months now and I have come across my fair share of these guys. In fact when they were in plenty I look for them. The only way I get mad vs these guys is when they leave the table and still have a bankroll.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com