Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

77 all-in

Old
77 all-in - Mon Sep 30, 2013, 11:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hi 360mansng 50 cents
After TheLangolier had advised on other hands Ive played in 360mansng and his words of wisdom in live training Ive tried to loosen up in these micro buyins ,was certainly thinking about villians play as if they were much high buyin.This means Im only playing for top 4 spots as min cashes are only around 3 x BI .With this in mind Im show cant fold here .Possible ALL In should have been my first move ? the table had been folding to my bets anyway except for big stack who was playing about 47/36 I think so expected him to call or come over the top.
So Think I played this correct or should I just shove from the get go ?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=B154490954

Thank You all for replys to past posts

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 30, 2013, 11:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Brett,

With a 9bb stack, the only real play here is all in preflop. We have 3 players left to get through so very likely the best hand, good fold equity to pick up the 5250 in the middle (a huge 23.5% increase in our stack) when they fold, a hand that plays well vs. calling ranges, and only 1 stack that can actually bust us while 2 really short stacks may make a desperate stand with anything.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
77 allin - Tue Oct 01, 2013, 08:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
TY Dave I thought as much ,still trying to grind the nit out of myself im getting there ,but takes time .However the more towards a LAG I get the deeper Im getting in these ,so think I just about getting balance right ,running 50% ITM inc couple FTs ,1 x 2nd so getting it sorted

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com