Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

skill league qualifiers

Old
skill league qualifiers - Tue Oct 01, 2013, 06:03 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
BronzeStar
i was wondering when are league positions finalised for the premier skill league qualifiers
i am in top 200 on the 01/10/13,am i qualified?

Old
Tue Oct 01, 2013, 07:33 AM
(#2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliassantos View Post
i was wondering when are league positions finalised for the premier skill league qualifiers
i am in top 200 on the 01/10/13,am i qualified?
yes, assuming you did earn at least 20 VPP in september (150 is better of course)

Old
Tue Oct 01, 2013, 09:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello aliassantos,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

It appears you finished 98th in the qualifier league so yes you are qualified provided you earned at least 20 VPPs during the month of September. Congrats and good luck in the premier

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 01, 2013, 05:49 PM
(#4)
Alias, if you finished top 200 and have the required VPPs then as I understand it you have nothing to worry about! I, on the other hand, finished at 225 - but I know that *usually* this should still be high enough to qualify for this coming month's premiere league, due to the number of players higher up the rankings in the qualifying league who have qualified already by placing high enough in either the prem league itself or in the open league, or who are ineligible due to having accrued insufficient VPPs during the month.

My question is... when do I find out for sure? When is the new league for the month finalised, and how are players informed about it? (Email, message through their PSO account..?) I ask this as I am new to playing in the leagues so don't know the form... and am champing at the bit to know if I've made it!

Thanks in advance etc. ....

Flush.

Old
Tue Oct 01, 2013, 06:42 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
I just received my email to confirm I'm still in the Premier, so I presume everyone has now been notified. It seems likely that you narrowly missed out, flush.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 01, 2013, 06:48 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi flushyerself,

Invitations for Premier League are sent via email on the 2nd day of each month. The Premier League ticket will come out on the morning of the 3rd, very shortly before the first game of the month.

Hope this helps.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Oct 02, 2013 at 11:04 AM..

Old
Yay - Wed Oct 02, 2013, 10:42 AM
(#7)
Yay, I made it. Just got my email confirmation. I guess that maybe the emails get sent out sequentially, with those qualifying from the previous month's Premiere being informed first or something... Now to see how I get on in the league...!

Old
Wed Oct 02, 2013, 01:20 PM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2013
BronzeStar
I just started completing the quizzes at Poker School and have to say that it has improved my game significantly. Can't wait to try my luck at the Premier tournaments

Old
Wed Oct 02, 2013, 11:00 PM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello Naz91,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Also you are invited to join out Community Home Games Club, details of which can be found here.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thumbs up
Mon Oct 07, 2013, 03:52 AM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi aliassantos & Welcome to the Big Show.

Get prepared to do Battle with some of the toughest League Players in Online Poker.
sleepy

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com