Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO forum - cannot subscribe to blogs

Old
PSO forum - cannot subscribe to blogs - Tue Oct 01, 2013, 03:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
I cannot subscribe to blogs here on PSO as it tells me I don't have email notifications enabled, which I do, and receive other notifications from PSO just fine.

What could be causing this?

Old
Wed Oct 02, 2013, 12:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi IBStryp,

I've only once encountered someone with the same problem as this and was not sure what exactly caused it. Firstly I would suggest checking receive emails box in the settings is checked. You can do this by clicking on 'Go To', which you will find in a small grey box just to the top left of this thread, then Settings. If the box is checked then please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and hopefully they can resolve the problem. It would also be a good idea to include that screenshot in your email if you can.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2013, 09:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2013
Thank you Fadyen.
I mailed support and they sorted me out.

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2013, 10:41 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
Good to hear

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com