Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Carnival of Tournaments - Earn tickets! **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
Carnival of Tournaments - Earn tickets! **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION** - Tue Oct 08, 2013, 12:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010

Celebrate with PokerStars as we countdown towards the 800 Millionth tournament!

With this amazing promotion from PokerSchoolOnline you can optimize your chances to win in the many tournaments coming your way - be it Multi Table Tournaments (MTTs) or Sit & Gos (S&Gs) - during the Carnival of Tournaments from 8th to 20th October.

Become a MTT Star:

* Pass our MTT Quiz and receive a $3.30 tournament ticket

* Participate in one of our MTT 'Carnival Special' training sessions on Oct 7th and Oct 15th to receive an exclusive Freebuy tournament ticket. The 2 MTT Freebuys will have a guaranteed 300x $3.30 tourney tickets and will be held on 19th October, 11 and 16 ET

Become a S&G Star:

* Pass our Sit&Go Quiz and receive 2 x $1.50 S&G tickets

* Participate in one of our S&G 'Carnival Special' training sessions on Oct 8th and Oct 14th that will specifically train you in multi-tabling skills to optimize your chances of winning during the "Golden S&G" promotion and receive an exclusive Freebuy tournament ticket. The 2 S&G Freebuys will have a guaranteed 150x $1.50 S&G tickets and will be held on 19th October, 12 and 17 ET

So what are you waiting for? Take on the challenge of our quizzes, learn with our live trainings and win big with your tickets!

Team PokerSchoolOnline.

Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your ticket to be credited after either passing a quiz or attending a live training session. If you have passed the MTT or S&G quiz before you are not eligible for this prize. Only live training sessions with 'Carnival of Tournament Special' in the title will award a freebuy ticket and there are no ticket prizes for attending a regular live training session.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Tue Oct 08, 2013 at 12:11 PM..

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 12:20 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Thanks, received a ticket for attending training yesterday.

During training there was a plug on the #EPTLive stream about this Carnival of Tournaments promotion here at PSO.

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 12:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Have to admit that apart from the SnG promotion I am actually a little disappointed by this. Not the PSO part, that's fine, the Stars part of it. I'm guessing that is because I play cash though. For tourney players it is probably quite a big thing.

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 01:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Have to admit that apart from the SnG promotion I am actually a little disappointed by this. Not the PSO part, that's fine, the Stars part of it. I'm guessing that is because I play cash though. For tourney players it is probably quite a big thing.
Actually, having looked again, I think I quite like the idea of 3x Prize pools on the Sunday and will make an effort to play as many as I think reasonable and probably some on the Saturday too.

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 02:53 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2013
news promotion by celebrate 800 millionth tournament...is interesing!

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 07:00 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2013
This celebration is good for tourny players .Going to play the sunday tournaments

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 09:11 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2013
BronzeStar
Does it matter if you have deposited befor at all?

Old
Tue Oct 08, 2013, 11:02 PM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2012
Great Promo for us MTT lovers. One thing I have to say about ticket training tho, I have skipped many of those since most of users come there just for tickets and chat is filled with begging for tickets. Cant get any questions in or anything. I love to learn so I be there when no tickets added hehe.

TYTYTYT again for SWEEET promo

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 05:11 AM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3WadeFan View Post
Does it matter if you have deposited befor at all?
Hi,

Whether you've made a deposit or not, everyone is welcome to take part in this great promo!

Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your ticket to be credited after either passing a quiz or attending a live training session. If you have passed the MTT or S&G quiz before you are not eligible for this prize. Only live training sessions with 'Carnival of Tournament Special' in the title will award a freebuy ticket and there are no ticket prizes for attending a regular live training session.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 05:41 AM..

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 06:52 AM
(#10)
Since: Mar 2013
BronzeStar
this looks so awesome, already won a ticket

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 09:08 AM
(#11)
Since: Nov 2012
Will try and qualify, this a very good promotion

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 02:31 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
So PSO members that did the quiz long before don't get a ticket ? just a tad confused.

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 03:28 PM
(#13)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Karen3 View Post
So PSO members that did the quiz long before don't get a ticket ? just a tad confused.
Afraid if you have already passed the quiz you will not be eligible for those tickets by passing it again. However the Live Trainings are open to all so why not try and get some $3.30 tickets that way, good luck

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 03:34 PM
(#14)
Hello Msikkle,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Fadyen; Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 03:42 PM..

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 06:49 PM
(#15)
Since: Aug 2013
Can't see my ticket in Request anywhere although I attended yesterday.

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2013, 07:32 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataraj1 View Post
Can't see my ticket in Request anywhere although I attended yesterday.
Tickets from trainings may take up to 48 hours. I'd suggest waiting until tomorrow and if it's still not there please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they should sort you out.

Cheers,

Chris

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2013, 04:27 AM
(#17)
Since: Mar 2013
gotta ask why didn't i get ticket for attending special traing carneva?should be there in 24h but it's not don't know why...pls answer thx for help

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2013, 05:13 AM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by webfreak76 View Post
gotta ask why didn't i get ticket for attending special traing carneva?should be there in 24h but it's not don't know why...pls answer thx for help
Hello,

You'll need to send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com about this. One of the support team will be happy to hep you out.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
cant take quiz - Thu Oct 10, 2013, 03:46 PM
(#19)
Since: Nov 2011
SilverStar
im trying to earn the free tickets in mtt and stt quiz but it keeps sayin i took quiz but i didnt i did the omaha ones a few months back but i havent done 1 since. can anyone help

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2013, 05:17 PM
(#20)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi

You will need to email support at support@pokerschoolonline.com They will be able to help you out

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com