Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

I feel sick!

Old
I feel sick! - Wed Oct 09, 2013, 04:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2013
Guys,

Sitting with AA, with my partner sat opposite me. I say to my partner I hope someone just shoves, please, please, please shove....until....

I'm on tilt - stopped playing straight away - lol. 82% favourite. Still the correct move. This had to happen to me sometime.

Good luck guys/gals

Pullin1988

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2013
BronzeStar
Lol...that, i guess, is why shoving, even with A-A, remains exciting better luck next time brother

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2013, 08:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
Great self control after that beat.
Although quitting too often will be a problem if you grind a lot, it is best to quit after going on tilt.

Old
Fri Oct 11, 2013, 10:47 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2013
Halfmead: sooooooo true about poker reamining exciting . You never know what could happen - Although I hope that I keep winning as much as possible.

GamblingProp: The next day I had AA again, shoved against a villain that had pocket 8s. Villain makees a set. Luckily, I felt ok about this due to realising that I still got it in good (and will keep the bad players there - although villain shoving with KK would be something that I would do at 2nl. He was just unlucky that I had AA, but then I was unluckly that he ended up making a better hand) and carried on with the grind.

Cheers for reading my post and responding.

Pullin1988

Last edited by pullin1988; Fri Oct 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com