Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

my standing/rank wont change

Old
my standing/rank wont change - Sat Oct 12, 2013, 11:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
i have played several open skill league games finishing well above the top quarter and my stats haven't changed at all i have finished around 4-5 skill league games "in the money" and it only shows up that i have done 1. not to mention all these decent finishes havent made a single difference to my ladder standings.
a league leader board was something i was looking forward to taking on but it seems like hours and hours of grinding open skill league games doesnt do anything to my leaderboard status anyway.

Old
Sat Oct 12, 2013, 11:48 PM
(#2)
ive actually realised its all of my stats that are frozen (hands played, tournaments played, etc)

Old
Sat Oct 12, 2013, 11:52 PM
(#3)
hahaha its nice to see i can still lose ranks in the leader board though.
so i guess it must just be my stats that are frozen then =[

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 12:25 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
BronzeStar
I see you have 1499 points 17 tourneys more negatives that positives. I think you might have to be a bit less aggressive just my two cents. Good luck!!!

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 12:59 AM
(#5)
its not that, since then i have played atleast 7-10 more tournys finishing 3-4 of them in the money, this is why im so annoyed that my stats dont change because ive played hours and hours of poker and played well but none of it counted.

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 06:34 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey there Puffin D Bud,

Now it's showing you at 1539.62 after your positive score in the 21:00 ET game last night, so it's definitely updating

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com