Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

my stats are frozen for pokerschool

Old
my stats are frozen for pokerschool - Sat Oct 12, 2013, 11:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
as the title says my stats are frozen (hands played, tournys played, showdowns won,etc) i have finished around 4-5 tournys in the money this month and it only says 1, my leaderboard stats dont change at all when i play althought i can still lose leaderboard positions due to other people winning leaderboard points not through losing them.

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 03:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
Do you realize that the leaderboard does not update instantly? In fact the update is a bit erratic. sometimes it updates half an hour after the tournament finishes and sometimes the next day it seems like.

according to your score history, as of this game:
2013-10-12 21:00(ET) 7651 626 1499.01 40.61 1539.62

you have 1539.62 points and have rank #14856

looks like you have reached the money 3 times (including this game and the game before that one)
Maybe the ITM stats update more seldom.

P.S.: I am not support so take all I say with a grain of salt. I don't have any actual knowledge of how the leaderboard works, and may be misunderstanding your problem in any case

Last edited by TweedleBeetl; Sun Oct 13, 2013 at 03:42 AM..

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 06:47 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffin D Bud View Post
as the title says my stats are frozen (hands played, tournys played, showdowns won,etc) i have finished around 4-5 tournys in the money this month and it only says 1, my leaderboard stats dont change at all when i play althought i can still lose leaderboard positions due to other people winning leaderboard points not through losing them.
I see you double-posted your question so I'l answer it again here.

Now it's showing you at 1539.62 after your positive score in the 21:00 ET game last night, so it's definitely updating

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 09:01 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2013
thanks guys. yea there was a like 2-3 day period where it hadnt updated at all so i was starting to stress the games id played hadnt counted towards anything.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com