Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello PSO community

Old
Hello PSO community - Sun Oct 13, 2013, 10:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
Hi guys.
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing poker for a few years with my friends, nothing serious. Decided to make my first deposit on Stars a little less than a month ago. The results have been mitigated, but I am learning and learning and I feel my game improving thanks to PSO.
Made my first FT today on the PSO open league. Finished 5th in a field of 10000. I would have never made such a result had it not been for PSO and the forum!

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi simonrdr,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum
and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club
may be found HERE.
Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Oct 13, 2013, 11:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Welcome to PSO! 5th in an open skill league game is no mean achievement, nice one

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 14, 2013, 12:05 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2013
Thanks. I followed that up with a 253rd, giving me like almost 150 pts in two games, a nice relief since I was minus 66 in my previous 8 games!
I actually almost busted out of the 21:00ET league game BEFORE the 17:00ET game. Now THAT would have been some achievement!

Old
Mon Oct 14, 2013, 12:06 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2013
Excellent finish!!!

Old
Tue Oct 15, 2013, 09:23 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
Hi and welcome ,well done on the FT ,its not easy to get to any MTT FT and holding your nerve through the early shovefesr that league can be is also never easy.It would seem that while you are leraning your mainly sticking with the PSO games? another great way to play in some reasonable skill level games is to find a decent Homegames Club .
PSO has a Homes games club and runs series such as the just completed Fall Series ,low or play $ buyins with great play ,way above the level you would expect for the buyin amount.Its worth joining if you are not already a member.
Another is the club I manage AnzacPokerClub ,mainly PSO members so most can play and most only to happy to advise and help you learn.We run play $ and real $ events ,very low buyins,Club Points Series and cash ring games .We play HMNL and most other games at some time ,games such as 8 Game ,Hose are very popular and a great way to learn new forms of poker in a safe way.
Go to Lobby-Click Homegames-Click "join a club"-enter club id 762695 ,invite 20132013 .
Other clubs can be viewed in the HomeGames Forum here in PSO .
Good Luck.

ps all PSO members are welcome to join Anzac Poker Club ,check out Homegames Forum for more info or PM me

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2013, 05:36 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonrdr View Post
Made my first FT today on the PSO open league.
Welcome to PSO simonrdr and congrats on a great finish!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com