Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

OFC Beginners

Old
OFC Beginners - Tue Oct 15, 2013, 07:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
So with OFC blowing up and becoming the new #Black of poker , here is a simple guide,maybe not so simple ,for newbies to the game ,hope it helps,OFC is a great game lots of fun BUT do not even think about playing for real $$ until you have played many many hands ,it is a sure fire way to blow your BR .

http://www.pokernews.com/poker-rules/chinese-poker.htm
Hope it helps Beginners ,its a fun game to play to wind down after a grind with a few mates or family around the table, I wont be playing online until PokerStars have an option ,to many horror storys of bad software out on the web BEWARE

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 15, 2013, 08:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
Happy to talk ofc. I would place myself somewhere between beginner and novice.

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2013, 04:27 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
I play OFC like a drunk russian playing omaha.
Sorry for the spam...
But there is this site (playwarren), which is a simulator and you can either subscribe or simply register and you can play some free OFC vs an AI model.
I think OFC is a high variance game and should be played with a 1000BI rule or something like that.

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2013, 07:23 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
I crush the AI on the android app, I assume the AI is a noob. Since buy in = points and 100 point swings are standard I would imagine at least 1000? Much more if it was money you valued.

Last edited by Profess Awe; Wed Oct 16, 2013 at 07:25 AM..

Old
Wed Oct 16, 2013, 08:25 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess Awe View Post
I crush the AI on the android app, I assume the AI is a noob. Since buy in = points and 100 point swings are standard I would imagine at least 1000? Much more if it was money you valued.
Android app!? I have Chinese Poker on my Android, but not open faced. I thought that was only available on Apple.

Roland GTX

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com