Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

AnzacPokerClub Note To New PSO Members

Old
AnzacPokerClub Note To New PSO Members - Tue Oct 15, 2013, 09:37 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Just a reminder that all PSO members are welcome to join AnzacPokerClub . We run a range of real and play $$ games and Tournaments in most types of poker .We have an ongoing Points Series for those keen on tracking their results and for bragging rights ,Tournaments are spread across the clock but proberly fair to say best suit Aus/NZ/Pacific/USA/Canada but we do have many Euro members also.
Most members are only to happy to help new players learn and improve their game. We have some very skilled players in many forms poker and our #TeamAnzac players often make deep runs and FT in PSO evnts and in general MTTs SNGs .
So please join and reg for a game or two
ALL WELCOME

How To Join
GO TO LOBBY/CLICK "Join A Club"/ENTER Club ID 762695 INVITE CODE 20132013 - Thats it any problem please PM or tweet me at @LostInPoker Thank You brettnz

Double Bracelet Winner

Last edited by brettnz; Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 08:05 PM..

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 10:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Hi Brettnz this league sounds good but can and will u give more INFO as to the play and money leagues . I know that it should be cleared with (JWK ) most likely first but i am interested
Make sure you post more here

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 10:23 AM
(#3)
If we get enuf PSO players iam 4 sure playing every week

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 12:41 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2013
request sent

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 03:05 PM
(#5)
Hi River ,not sure what you mean about asking JWK ? isnt this forum forum for listing homegames info anyway ? so dont think even I who seem to find numerous ways of infracting the rules without even trying would be on safe ground here BUT I will check just in case .
It is hard to get tournament info to members as we cant access Stars/PSO email list so only way to contact members is through the club wall and when a game is listed (members get an email for new tournaments when 1st listed unless they have opted out) I suggest all members check the WALL in ANZAC and the SCHRDULE LIST in the Club for info also I normally list club info on my twitter account @LostInPoker so that may be worth a follow.
CROCKIES99 does a massive job with setting up a huge range of events ( 0HighTimes0 helps here also) ,so there is normally at least a game a day.
I will however try to list more info here about ongoing Tournament Series
Ty for your feed back ,all homegames can only be as good as the members allow ie more you get involved better they are.

Double Bracelet Winner

Last edited by brettnz; Tue Oct 22, 2013 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: edit spelling

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 03:07 PM
(#6)
Hi sunil786 Welcome to ANZAC you have been accepted into club

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2013, 07:37 PM
(#7)
I cant find a way to copy paste Anzac Tournaments into this Forum ,any ideas ?
But we will make more of an effort ,myself and other ADMIN team members to TWEET EVENTS (a) when listing event ,& day of and 1 hour before so suggest you #Follow @LostInPoker ,@crockies99 ( Icant find )HighTimes) twitter account will post asap .
This seems like the best way forward at this time.
If you see 1,2,3 only registered PLEASE reg anyway because registration has a snowball effect the more list the more WILL list.
We have one of the strongest membership ,average skill level ,of any club outside of PSO (self claim/brag) so lets build the tournament side to a level it deserves !
Crockies99 puts a huge effort into listing events suitable foir all ,support his effort
0HighTimes) also helps and both him and I are happy to list any REAL MONEY Events that you request.
Cheers enjoy your week
Remember NZ Vs The World Points Tourny Sunday 5.30pm NZ SUMMER TIME (tonight) HMNL
Sunday Supper Mixed Holdem Tourny 8.00pm NZ SUMMER TIME (tonight) HMNL/HMPL Mixed
Both Play Chips $ so all can play

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2013, 09:59 PM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2010
Yes guys...please join this club! We have tons of great players and usually 2 games/day to suit your time zone. Tourneys are usually 1-table...and as brett said...the skill level is average and a great way to learn! Spread the word aswell. We also have a great running series which usually gets more players...1 game/week with the NZ team and World Team and the game is open to all. I am open to all suggestions. If we can get more players in there will be more real $ games too.

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2013, 05:15 PM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2012
I'll join up, being in Aust might be fun playing with some regs from time to time

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 08:15 PM
(#10)
Great To Hear ,All are welcome ,not just ANZACS but any country.
Here is a bit of background for those new or thinking of joining.
ANZAC for the record stands for AUST/New Zealand Army Corps and was the 1st combined forces of the two countys in the WW1 when we went to Gallipoli to fight the Turks and under Bristish control got hammered.read more at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzac_Day

However as the club has grown could well mean Aust/NZ/America/Canada as that is where most members come from.
We set games that are both suitable to North America and Aust/NZ time zones,also suiting shift workers in Europe.
All new Members please check out our weekly forum (well almost weekly anyway).
Please help spread the tournament times so that more play .Thank You

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 08:24 PM
(#11)
Great To Hear ,All are welcome ,not just ANZACS but any country.
Here is a bit of background for those new or thinking of joining.
ANZAC for the record stands for AUST/New Zealand Army Corps and was the 1st combined forces of the two countys in the WW1 when we went to Gallipoli to fight the Turks and under Bristish control got hammered.read more at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzac_Day

However as the club has grown could well mean Aust/NZ/America/Canada as that is where most members come from.
We set games that are both suitable to North America and Aust/NZ time zones,also suiting shift workers in Europe.
All new Members please check out our weekly forum (well almost weekly anyway).
Please help spread the tournament times so that more play .Thank You

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 08:34 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi brettnz

I've applied. Opposite side of the world but I keep unconventional hours.

Hope to get in a game or few.

Ed from Edinburgh (The original of Dunedin)

EdinFreeMan

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2013, 03:35 AM
(#13)
Since: Nov 2013
I have joined up. i live in london but i poker the most unsociable hours so time zones isnt a problem for me

Old
Sat Dec 14, 2013, 08:48 PM
(#14)
Not sure where to post but want to sign -up for ur up coming series please put me in

Also about donation's would they go towards a pay-out as to 2nd 3rd place finishes ??? if you can explain this

Last edited by RiverFlat; Sat Dec 14, 2013 at 08:57 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 06, 2014, 09:34 PM
(#15)
Since: Dec 2013
good choice

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 01:14 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2014
Newby aussie joining up.

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 01:16 AM
(#17)
Since: Mar 2013
I applied a few days ago, still waiting

Feel free to call me Pom, Limey, Yellowteeth, all are acceptable for my former empire subjects

Old
Anzac nation lists For UpComing ANZAC<>WCOP (should be test(s) next weekend) - Sat Jan 25, 2014, 04:44 PM
(#18)
Since: Apr 2011
Anzac nation lists For UpComing ANZAC<>WCOP (should be test(s/ed) next weekend)

ANZAC NATION LIST list from "Member Since" Established first (Brett)

New Zealand
Netherlands
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
Romania
United States
Singapore
Iran
Philippines
Sweden
Macedonia (FYROM)
Ireland
Latvia
Switzerland
Brazil
Israel
India
South Korea
Hungary
Greece
Vietnam
Poland
Portugal
Anguilla
Curaçao
Belgium
Slovenia
Norway
Germany

ANZAC NATION LIST list from "Member Numbers"per (Nation)

61@New Zealand
3@Netherlands
21@Canada
25@United Kingdom
39@Australia
3@Romania
18@United States
1@Singapore
1@Iran
2@Philippines
1@Sweden
2@Macedonia (FYROM)
1@Latvia
1@Ireland
2@Switzerland
1@Brazil
1@Israel
4@India
1@South Korea
1@Hungary
1@Greece
1@Vietnam
1@Poland
1@Portugal
1@Anguilla
1@Curaçao
1@Belgium
1@Slovenia
1@Norway
1@Germany
61@?(I just dont knowlol)

(2@Scotland)
sorry if got any wrong*some Im not sure as the can be from dif countrys but same town/city name or opp way lol *
like nowhereman09 could be from Buxton = Canada,United Kingdom, USA lol
Theres so many unknowns, i just went with my best idea lol

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Sat Jan 25, 2014 at 04:59 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2014, 06:00 AM
(#19)
It's about time for a Series like this, NOW only if PSO will help to spread the word to all the members that sit back and let them know about a Promising Series here,

Again I know it's not there job; but it would be nice to have them say a word about our League ,maybe in there TRAININGS ???

Last edited by RiverFlat; Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 06:14 AM..

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
(#20)
Since: Apr 2011
I tryed too setup/post 30 games, but got to 9 before i was told reached dayly limt.
So will have to re-think Tourny structrue/format darn it, so back to drawing board;
30(nations)divided by 9 = over 4 days of tourny,
got to figure out how fix this little hiccup

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com