Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

maDe says hi!

Old
maDe says hi! - Thu Oct 17, 2013, 12:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Since I want to be active on the forums here on PSO I might aswell start by introducing myself!

I am Patrick "maDe91" Verhoeven. 22 years old from the Netherlands. I've been playing poker for a few years now but never really serious. Since about half a year ago I've decided to start playing again and try to actively work on my game. So far things have been going really well. I started out playing cashgames and worked my way up from being a winning player at NL2 to being a winning player at NL25.

I am really considering switching to SnG's though, because I notice myself getting more sloppy and bored by playing cashgames and I've always enjoyed tournament poker more!

If there is anything else you want to know about me don't be shy and ask!

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2013, 12:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hello maDe91,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

If you go to switch from cash to sng's/mtt's... remember.. you can't reload, so you need to be more cautious.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2013, 03:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
Hey Patrick and welcome to the forums.
Have you thought what sng structure/variant will you be playing?

Old
Thu Oct 17, 2013, 03:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Yeah I've thought about it a little bit. I wanna start off playing some single table 9player SnG's (turbo) to see how I fair in those and if I enjoy the structure (played 12 $1.50 9man so far with a nice $10 in profit so far, and used some FPP buying a step B ticket, managed to win a step C and got 3rd in that 1 time so got another step C ticket ^^)

I've played a few 90 and 180 player MTT's (turbo's aswell) a few months back and really enjoyed playing those too so might take some shots at those in the near future aswell.

As for where I am really going to focus on in the long term I am not sure yet. Just trying some things and see what I like the most for now.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com