Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

how do i find open league tournaments in the lobby ?

Old
how do i find open league tournaments in the lobby ? - Fri Oct 18, 2013, 04:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
Hello,

i want to participate in on of these tournaments, but i can't find them in the lobby, do i have something in particular to do first ?

i'm looking forward to your reply

Old
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 06:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hey.
Select in first line of home page........ Tourney......
Then second line select ...........All........
make sure you have not filtered any games.
and it will be listed as
PokerSchool Open Skill League in dark blue.
there is a game approx 3hrs from now on the top of the hour.

Good Luck
chuckkky

Old
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 08:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello Syldsp

You could also select Tourney/ Freerole in the Pokerstars main client lobby.

Old
Sun Oct 20, 2013, 04:57 AM
(#4)
Thank you for your replies, doing as you told me, i found many freerolls, but nothing in dark blue and nothing related to pokerschoolonline. i have no filter applied.

Old
Sun Oct 20, 2013, 05:28 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldsp View Post
Thank you for your replies, doing as you told me, i found many freerolls, but nothing in dark blue and nothing related to pokerschoolonline. i have no filter applied.
are you playing on pokerstars.fr ? can that be the issue?

edit: This could be it. I just looked at one random finished open league game and visually scanned the top 1000 and bottom 1000 players in the results list and saw not a single one from France.

you should email support@pokerschoolonline.com and ask them about this.

Last edited by TweedleBeetl; Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 05:35 AM..

Old
Mon Oct 21, 2013, 06:35 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2013
Did you finish your quiz to be able to enter the tournaments already in the first place?

If so you can always find the tournament by looking for your tickets.

Go to your Pokerstars client (when logged in)

hit requests on the option on the top of the screen and click tournament tickets, the ticket for the leagues should appear and if you click on it you can see the upcoming tournaments.

Gr. Daikìe

Old
Mon Oct 21, 2013, 07:27 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikìe View Post
Did you finish your quiz to be able to enter the tournaments already in the first place?

If so you can always find the tournament by looking for your tickets.

Go to your Pokerstars client (when logged in)

hit requests on the option on the top of the screen and click tournament tickets, the ticket for the leagues should appear and if you click on it you can see the upcoming tournaments.

Gr. Daikìe
not sure about that.
my ticket only shows the premier qualifier games and the Knockout Festival, but no Open League games

My guess is that frenchies are not eligible for these games. Maybe there is another series for them.
I have never seen un francais in the open league.

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 04:11 AM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2013
Now that you mention, so does my ticket.

Its weird that french players should not be able to play this league but perhaps french laws wont allow freerolls in this kind of format, poker('gambling')laws are not the same in each country by far.

I think if you cant find the freerols they just arnt there, its not that easy to miss them so i'm assuming TweedleBeetl is right.

send a mail to the support, tell us the tail if you got your answer Syldsp.

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 01:52 PM
(#9)
Thank you for your replies, i asked to the support

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com