Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

AA Just Keeps Getting Cracked LOL

Old
Thumbs down
AA Just Keeps Getting Cracked LOL - Sat Oct 19, 2013, 11:43 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
4 out 5 of my Pocket Aces have been cracked when people are pushing all in pre flop lol with a wide range of hands from Q7 off to 10J off to A6 off to 77....

LOL I ain't even mad about it anymore, it's such a joke and taking the variance into consideration, I can only sit here shake my head and laugh like a crazy man LOL.

I just thought I'd share my latest experience with AA with the PSO community.

Cheers

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 11:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Cool story bro.
The A6o one would probably had me laughing like a mad man also.

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 11:57 AM
(#3)
SilverStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamblingProp View Post
Cool story bro.
The A6o one would probably had me laughing like a mad man also.

For sure. Had me going for a bit! I'll just have to keep playing my game and grinding it out but it'll be interesting to see what else gets thrown at me LOL...

Old
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 11:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
Are we talking real poker here or the PSO skill leagues in the early stages?

Old
Wink
Sat Oct 19, 2013, 12:05 PM
(#5)
SilverStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Are we talking real poker here or the PSO skill leagues in the early stages?

The PSO and the Privilege Freerolls. PSO in the middle stage. and Privilege in the middle stage. and then the one was early in one of the PSO events.

I'm actually up to 4/6 now. managed to win a decent pot in a 2c 360 MTT SNG by making 2 others fold at the turn. I raised pre flop, then C bet then bet again. I know one of them was on the draw and the other paired the board either middle pair or the king so I had to make a nice bet and managed to take it down....

Also, I did get my AA cracked by A3 in live poker last week. I bet big preflop against a guy who likes to play a wide variety of hands especially if there is an ace involved. so I played the AA carefully by sticking with the high bets but he hit on the flop and turned the set and I read it to. just unfortunate but what can you do. :/

Last edited by TommysgotAs; Sat Oct 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Forgot to write something in

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com