Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

my top 10 prediction

Old
my top 10 prediction - Sun Dec 01, 2002, 08:19 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
well after reading all the suggestions for peoples top 10 in the big one 2 i feel that there is one person that everyone is missing yes you guessed it me!!!!! 8O
j2595 who the @#%% is he??? :? i can hear you asking yourself, i now see people checking my stats, a ranking of 850 with 45% rating and a bankroll just in the top 300 is this guy insane 132 tournaments with only 6 wins, this guy has no chance. :roll:
but i put this to you, stats DO NOT matter, rankings DO NOT matter, bankrolls DO NOT matter, tournament wins DO NOT matter the one and only thing that DOES matter is how you play in one unique competition with a field of over 700 people.
this is why i predict that the final 20 players may well have 1 or 2 of the people who have been put forward but the final table will be made up of people who havent got the best stats or money finishes or wins to tournament ratios, but of people who for this one tournament is their world championship, their one chance of a big payout and will play some of the best poker they have ever played and show the people out there that in this one tournament they can compete and beat the best PSO has to offer.

j2595

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2002, 09:30 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
everybody chant with me - It just doesn't matter, It just doesn't matter...

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2002, 09:51 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
The final table will be made up of the luckiest players.

BTW, 6 wins in 130 tournwments is excellent.

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2002, 10:21 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
A win rate of just over 2% appears to be the mid-point for PSO members with over 50 multi table games (sats excluded).

For 10 player sats. 10% is the mid-point.

Win rates greater than 1.5x the norm are good, more than the norm is excellent, IMO.

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2002, 10:45 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
I wish you luck j2595, I hope we both get to the final table.

In the real world, at the WSOP, it is not unusual to see a few new faces at the final table, but most of the players will be ones which have been there before. Experience counts.

Old
Sun Dec 01, 2002, 04:15 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Joe, the norm in sats, is much harder than in multis, because there are less players, and the norm in heads up play means winning every time, for example.

But I agree 6 of 130 is very good

and J2595, you have the skill, the luck will be given out on the 21st

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com