Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder Project

Old
Cool
Bankroll Builder Project - Tue Oct 22, 2013, 03:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
WhiteStar
Dear Pokerstars,

I'm interested in participating in the Bankroll builder promotion. I was wondering how long does it run for, and who else will be involved. Thanks , I am looking forward to an RSVP.

Thanks,
Dr.Cudgel 7

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 06:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Unfortunately the Bankroll Builder promotion is not currently available for our members in the U.S.A. at this time.

However you can still avail of the learning material here at the school and take the courses and quizzes here. You can also post hands for review in the Poker Education section.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thanks for the RSVP - Tue Oct 22, 2013, 03:02 PM
(#3)
WhiteStar
Thank you for getting back to me so rapidly.Okay, I was hoping for a yes , but clarity shall suffice. I have continued to log in to the Poker school,and gain a lot from it and other study materials. on another note the Facebook site looks great and runs really well so far only a bit of lag I saw once or three times. As for cash games and the Skill League I hope it comes back to USA ,and soon, I loved playing the tables at Pokerstars, and climbing the ranks in the skill league events.

Viel Gluck !!

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 04:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cudgel 7 View Post
I hope it comes back to USA ,and soon, I loved playing the tables at Pokerstars, and climbing the ranks in the skill league events.
Viel Gluck !!
Yes, hopefully sooner rather than later, it will be great to have you guys again playing at the tables. We've a lot of US members that have stuck with us in the forums during this time and we're really grateful of your support!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Cool
Do you have 3 minutes? - Thu Oct 24, 2013, 12:08 AM
(#5)
WhiteStar
Well then , let me be the first one to Bring up for discussion a promotion for USA players . We need to get something besides Loose Cannon,and Poker after dark reruns on USA TV Networks anyway right? Here's one of my ideas that could conceivably, if it proved to be feasible , bring multiple high demand markets together for a big payday !
Imagine collecting the endorsement fees from a series of successful reality Format type shows based around the poker community, and it's unique Lifestyle. Please give me, and these ideas, a few minutes to mull over after you are done reading this, and imagine with me .
One possibility could be a "Big Brother The Weakest Link, and MTV Real World walked into a Bar Wearing Grinders Clothing", and present an observer/surveillance type show where you "double tier" the survival aspect by having Individual goals and progress milestones,in addition to scoring for group action, i.e. pit teams, or random teams of players against each other in a series of tournament and ring games. Collect ,tally and average the scores out together and hand out rewards and punishment accordingly. have celebrity coaches, provide feedback motivation and name brand recognition to the table, that s the bones of it at least.
Call your favorite soft drink maker and see if they will cut us some commercials to pay for the thing!

Clear your mind ... relax and imagine with me for a few moments... Picture this for a minute. This next one is to help mitigate the Usa Player dilemna. would it be legal for us players to win a prize package entitling you to a vacation where you could play real money online poker, perhaps while chugging /sailing on a luxury cruise liner in International Waters? With a Promotion for Usa Players to win such a vacation package, and the resulting playoffs to determine the big prize, plus the side tables of those eliminated ? i have a lot more for that but is it even legal? Get back to me if it pans out, there could be millions in it but I can't think about it if it's not ok with Legal dept.

Thanks Again !!

Last edited by Dr. Cudgel 7; Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: spelling errors

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com