Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

My stats

Old
My stats - Tue Oct 22, 2013, 11:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
BronzeStar
I just want you guys to see my stats and tell me what they mean to you maybe if you can from this what can i improve on!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png stats.png (12.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: png stats1.png (7.2 KB, 13 views)

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 11:55 AM
(#2)
I was going to laugh at how nitty your VPIP is but then I noticed mine is even nittier

The problem with these stats is that they are just based on league games which are not very typical
your raise/VPIP ratio is low and 3bet% too but as I say I am not sure what their ideal values are for the league.

Last edited by TweedleBeetl; Tue Oct 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM..

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 12:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi pokercolombo!

How many hands were you dealt in total? I ask because it can take quite a large sample for the numbers to converge to your typical/average stats. One stat that looks really out of line in your numbers is the Steal % figure. In a small sample, it could just be that you've had total trash in the cutoff and on the button, or someone has opened the pot before the action reaches you in late position almost every time, but 7% for steal % is very low.

I've gone into much greater detail about what all the stats mean in this thread. Have a look at post #31 onwards in particular.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Arty

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 09:44 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
I was going to laugh at how nitty your VPIP is but then I noticed mine is even nittier

The problem with these stats is that they are just based on league games which are not very typical
your raise/VPIP ratio is low and 3bet% too but as I say I am not sure what their ideal values are for the league.
I see what you mean about the raise/VPIP ratio it should better as I would be always playing what i think are top percentange hands to begin with.

Old
Tue Oct 22, 2013, 09:49 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
ArtySmokesPS

2013 are the total hands played in 40 torneys.

Thats the first number I saw how low it was. I think it is because I am more worried about making it to positive first and than I dont have many chips at the end to play with.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com