Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

my TRIP

Old
my TRIP - Thu Oct 24, 2013, 02:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
BronzeStar
Inspired by many members here in PSO, like them I decide to take a shot on a challenge that can be proud of to achieve; I'm quiet fascinated about the concept of starting 0/BR-desired GOAL. As for me, I set to start w/ a BR of $0.40 to the desired GOAL of finishing a BR of $40-50 by year end in whatever possible games( e.g Freerolls, Cash Games).

Let the fun quest begin.

kang24

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2013, 02:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Sounds fun, good luck kang!

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2013, 03:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2013
good luck and keep us posted!

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2013, 04:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
If you need some inspiration or advice, then the queen of freerolls is Roslyn_akka. Check out her thread to see how she went from zero to hero. I think Ros has just made another cashout, so she'll be back on the freeroll grind, so look out for the same events she'll be playing and blogging about. (There are more freerolls available than you might think, if you know you know your way around the Pokerstars lobby)

Good luck with your challenge!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 05:44 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Hello everyone!

Thanks for this. Yeah i heard about Roslyn_akka and its good to hear that shes doing good, I supposed. I'll keep in touch through this thread everyone.

cheers,

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 06:38 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2012
GL with the challenge. I believe you will be doing good. Be nice to me when we meet at tables.

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 04:24 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Thanks for the cheer. I'll try working on that when it happens.

Peace,

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com