Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Axx flops.

Old
Axx flops. - Fri Oct 25, 2013, 09:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
What hands are best to always cbet on this flop OOP if you decided not to cbet it with your whole range?

Say your IP and you check back hands with showdown value and weak aces that means every time you bet you have TPTK and better or air but when you check back you got a medium strength hand.

Where as if your OOP you might bet all your aces all your pairs that missed and the rest of your stuff you opened but shouldn't we just be check folding some hands that have no equity when called vs good players that have position on you.

I obviously follow up with a turn barrel alot when i have nothing on certain turn cards but i dont always follow through on the river because it wasnt a good river to do so or atleast i thought it wernt, so for those players that have position on you and have noticed you bet Axx flops and even Kxx 100% of the time and follow through on the turn half the time and not alot on the river can just float you twice and take it away.

So to counter that we could trap him while he keeps floating us with a check raise with a big hand on the river but after he works out what your doing there you would have to start cbetting Axx flops less?

So if that were the case what hands would you stop cbetting?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com