Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Red Spade Open ~ Discussion Page

Old
Red Spade Open ~ Discussion Page - Fri Oct 25, 2013, 11:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

It's fun, It's exciting, It's the Red Spade Open!

We are delighted to announce the next Red Spade Open and offer you the chance to win YOUR $55 ticket to this great event and mix it up at the tables with some of the great names of Team PokerStars PROs. The Red Spade Open is a hugely popular bounty event taking place on 3rd November 2013 that boasts a staggering $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool including at least $200,000 for the winner!

Along with this amazing prize pool, if you bust out any PokerStars Team Online or Team Pro player you'll earn yourself an additional $100 bounty, pretty cool eh! Even cooler is the Special Bounty: If you knock out 2 Team Pros you will win an all-inclusive PCA Package worth $15,420.

The tournament can be found today in the PokerStars client under 'Tourney' > 'Special' tabs.

Red Spade Open Details

When: 3rd November

Buy-in: $55

Guarantee: $1,000,000

First Place: At least $200,000

Win Your FREE Entry!

There are two ways in which you can get an exclusive satellite ticket into the Red Spade Open.

LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS - Attend any of our 'Red Spade Special' live training sessions at PokerSchoolOnline. You must attend at least 40 minutes of the session to make sure you get your "Poker School Red Spade Open Satellite" ticket*. This Freebuy satellite will take place on 2nd November, 12 ET and will have 100 guaranteed $55 RSO seats.

TAKE OUR MTT QUIZ - If you haven't done it before and youpass our MTT Quiz between 21st October and 3rd November you will also receive a $3.30 tournament ticket* (accepted by all $3.30+R RSO satellites).

* Please allow 24 hours for the ticket to arrive in your player account.

Best of Luck

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Oct 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM..

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 01:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
no list of training sessions for satty tickets or is 31/10 the only session ?

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 02:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
Sick prizepool, it seems like a superb promo week overall.

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 04:11 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti5ive View Post
no list of training sessions for satty tickets or is 31/10 the only session ?
Hey there anti5ive,

There's one session only on the 31st, you'll find a link to it here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=31331

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 25, 2013, 08:27 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2012
I remember this promotion from last year I didn't get to play in it though, wish to this time when I return. Knocking out any Team Online member (especially Shaniac or Nanonoko) would be the cherry on top of this year

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2013, 12:36 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2013
Can't get better then this AWESOME PROMO going to set a reminder so I do not forget the date Good Luck ALL

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2013, 05:48 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
Why is the session on October 31st so late in the night? It's not for Europeans also?

Old
MTT quiz - Sun Oct 27, 2013, 03:52 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2013
i´ve passed the MTT quiz this week will i receive a red spade open ticket?

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 03:11 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2012
Something has gone wrong.

I have registered for the training due 31st...but have already been allocated the freeroll entry ticket.

??????

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 06:05 PM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerPL View Post

I have registered for the training due 31st...but have already been allocated the freeroll entry ticket.

??????
Hi, I think if u filledout the PSO survey, I think u get ticket to RSO Freebuy as well?, as I have been issued with Tic too.

Old
*cough**blush**cough* - Mon Oct 28, 2013, 06:37 PM
(#11)
Since: Mar 2013
I too received the freebuy ticket already. Either from registering for the session or filling out the survey.. I did both before checking my mail again lol. So now I'm wondering.. If the ticket was awarded for the survey, will I receive another ticket after attending the training session?
If so.. *cough fingers crossed* would a 2nd ticket mean a rebuy/re-entry?

Yus I'm greedy and not afraid to admit it lol. Busted my bankroll, could use an extra chance @ that ticket!

<33
Ash

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 07:45 PM
(#12)
Since: May 2013
same with me

Congratulations!

As part of our Red Spade Open promotion you have earned a ticket to a freebuy tournament for attending our special live training session at PokerSchoolOnline.

Thank you PSO

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 09:05 PM
(#13)
Since: Mar 2011
Great promo and thank you for the ticket but unfortunately i cant make it on Saturday

good luck to all those who play

Old
Tue Oct 29, 2013, 09:25 AM
(#14)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello DodgerPL,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerPL View Post

??????
The most likely scenario is that ticket was from completeing the survey. If you didn't do the survey then Isure why the ticket was issued and unfortunately moderators cannot check members account info so any questions about tickets being awarded incorrectly should be addressed to support@pokerschoolonline.com.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 01:45 AM
(#15)
Since: May 2011
Hi guys and girls,

I have made a few plugs on the value of PSO Free-Buys which were <30c +R re-buys then add-on to win a sub-satellite ticket (win that) to the target event.

Our target event is the $55 buy-in Red Spade Open (while typing now, it's 3 days 13 hours away) and there are many satellites to get there. Lots from 435 FPP to $18.38+37c Hyper 2 Seats Gtd.

OK so we are going into a Free-Buy which is a $3 +R and my normal BR is 2 re-buys and one add-on, so $9 to win a $55 ticket. This one is a bit close for me but is much better value than a ~$19 6-max hyper.

Good luck in the Red Spade Open [RSO], I hope to get there. Just hope this post helps with BRM if you were thinking of attending live training for a RSO free-roll ticket.

I have had some success at the 10c or 30c +R but never attempted the $3+R level.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Oct 31, 2013 at 01:52 AM..

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 01:52 AM
(#16)
Since: Oct 2011
Is this freeroll/freebuy only for PSO members or not? I see that maximum number of entrants is 20k people but somehow I do not think that so many will attend live training session :-) And if it is open for everyone, then what is the point in getting tickets?

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 05:17 AM
(#17)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soneneso View Post
Is this freeroll/freebuy only for PSO members or not? I see that maximum number of entrants is 20k people but somehow I do not think that so many will attend live training session :-) And if it is open for everyone, then what is the point in getting tickets?
Hey soneneso,

No, it's not open to just any one ... you have to be a member of a PokerStars poker school but don't forget that PSO is not the only school. There's 9 poker schools covering all of the major languages that host live training sessions.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com