Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Lets try get Pokerstars send JWK24 and TheLangolier to PCA

Old
Lets try get Pokerstars send JWK24 and TheLangolier to PCA - Sun Oct 27, 2013, 04:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
HI ALL

Lets for fun collect list of supporters who would want to see John (JWK24) and Dave (TheLangolier) play at PCA. Then when we have list for fun, we for fun send it to Pokerstars.

YOU NEVER KNOW hehe

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 30, 2013, 07:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
HI ALL

Lets for fun collect list of supporters who would want to see John (JWK24) and Dave (TheLangolier) play at PCA. Then when we have list for fun, we for fun send it to Pokerstars.

YOU NEVER KNOW hehe
Okay I will sign your petition just to get the ball rolling for ya

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Old
Wed Oct 30, 2013, 07:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
This is an amazing idea that will obviously work, I can see no flaw in your plan at all!

Haha, add my name to the list too.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 30, 2013, 08:01 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Nice idea,

However, the thoughts of seeing photos of John and Dave running around in the Sun wearing speddos and rubbing it in on Twitter that the cocktails are great is not appealing to me.

I'm jealous enough already of their Vegas tweets each year!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com