Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Back to business

Old
Back to business - Sun Oct 27, 2013, 05:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Been running bad and had a good moan about it. Here is my 60 buy in EV difference at 2NL

Hopefully today is the start of the turn around after running better. Long over due

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 10:20 AM
(#2)
Hopefully looking like the poker gods have forgiven me and my bad run has come to an end (Touch Wood)
This weeks results are a much need sight after nearly losing my bankroll. Roll on #GrindingItUp

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 05:03 PM
(#3)
Any other players playing 2nl 5nl who are winning players who want to do sweat sessions and watch each other play?

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 07:14 PM
(#4)
After nearly losing my entire bankroll and getting close to having to deposit more money. Something I have only done once in 7 years (The day I opened my account) I have started the comeback this week and hopefully will mean I will be knocking on the door to 5nl next week.
All turned around after having a moan of my 60+ buy in EV difference. So thanks to everyone who listened to me moan and help me get my mind set back to winning ways.
This weeks figures

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 07:52 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2012
Very good! Thats an impressive turn around in less than a week, keep it up

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 07:02 AM
(#6)
Cheers mate

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com