Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

My October Big Bang final table

Old
My October Big Bang final table - Sun Oct 27, 2013, 06:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
I have blogged about many of my hands in the final table on last Big Bang.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...ng-final-table

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 03:55 AM
(#2)
Unfortunately, It does not look like I will be able to qualify to November's Big Bang.
a couple of 2 time top400s in a row, but no 3 times.

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 04:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Congratulations on making the FT and thanks for sharing your hands in your blog - good stuff!

Roland GTX

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 04:46 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland GTX View Post
Congratulations on making the FT and thanks for sharing your hands in your blog - good stuff!

Roland GTX
Well, it was the BB FT commentary blogs that inspired me to do it. So you are somewhat to blame!

I hope people like it, because it was a lot more work to make that I thought it would be.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com