Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Anzac Poker Club Weekly Update

Old
Anzac Poker Club Weekly Update - Mon Oct 28, 2013, 08:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hi this is the NEWEST weekly Update Thread Started 29 Oct 2013.

So lots of tournamants available to play , the most popular is the NZ Vs The World Points Event every Sunday afternoon NZ time .At this stage the Kiwis are drifting a bit behind but I predict a late heater
Most events listed are play $ so that all can play and points are awarded towards the Club Ladder.
If you want a special tournament listed or a different type then post on the wall or PM crockie99 for play $ and either brettnz or 0HighTimes0 for real $ games ,Same for Ring Games.
Contact can also be made through Twitter @LostInPoker for brettnz or @crockies99 for guess who
Twitter is a great way to keep up to date with club news so please think about joining and if you are on twitter already then please Follow and tweet me with your PokerStars name so I know who you are.
We now have a limited number of CLUB CAPS .available in Grey and Bone(white) below is a link to a very bad photo I took
cost is $25.00us plus postage ,the first 3 are free poatage in NZ only as I was given 3 courier bags by NZ Post. Overseas rates will be confirmed on request for a cap.Payment via PokerStars Transfer pls,or PM me if in USA .
They are not cheap but are well made and fully embroided not printed. PHOTO LINK HERE - http://t.co/Yz2V4hQdfr

Ok Thats it enjoy your club
Good luck On The Felts
brettnz

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 29, 2013, 09:53 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Hi all ,If you were to put some low cost games from .25 cents to $1.00 money tourns up I will play

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 01:26 PM
(#3)
ok TY RiverFlat for reply ,I will list some to day for the weekensd

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 03:24 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
nice looking CAPS brettnz.
---hope you don't mind --I clicked on your --lostinpoker-- to follow your comments-- I don't go there much once or twice a week trying to keep up with all this knew stuff.

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 08:40 PM
(#5)
Of course dont mind lol thats whats its there for

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
week ending 10 Nov 2013 - Mon Nov 11, 2013, 04:08 PM
(#6)
Hi Some Great Scores By Club Members This Week
Congrats to RiverFlat from Anzac who had a very deep run ie FT in a HOT MTT nice play and cash sir
NZ VsWorld Game this week went better for Kiwis 2nd,3rd but Worlds JonnyFav took out 1st spot ,we are getting some good numbers and play in this event so come along and test your skill ,Play$ only so all can play.
We have registered some more Real $ MTTs as requested but not many takiers ? are the times no good ? or is it because so much been on eg PSO Fall Series ?
Congrats to Kyan972 for winning Main Event Play $ Nice Work :0 we also had at least 3 on the FT of this

Congrats to Ros who won The #FridayGiveAway on PokerStars a nice BIG55 ticket to bump her BR
Micro Millions is about to start so good luck to all from #TeamAnzac who play ,rememebr to #Rail your team mates and any who have deep runs pls post on club wall,
Thank You
PS the $20 cashback deal for club members who purchase the HUD software through the link is about to go live .any questions please PM me direct or tweet me at @LostInPoker ,$20 back in your pocket must be +EV

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com