the team online tables

Old
the team online tables - Thu Oct 31, 2013, 06:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
heey guys just posting a hand to start a conversation
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...063_C18A14D365
im pretty sure dat he has aa or kk here so i think i have to fold my k8 but wat about 67s in this spot you need about 9% to call here cause if you win you get 10 times his stack
with wat hands would you guys call here, btw i would fold hands like ak and aq here and probably call with any pocket pair whats your guys upon this.
love to hear your oppinion

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 07:23 AM
(#2)
Strange play
Be good to see what hand he was doing that with.

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 07:47 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2012
There's a thread on 2p2 about it: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/32...mbers-1384846/

Basically though, you should be stacking off with ATC vs the team online player if it's your first encounter (because net profit is used as the 10x multiplier).

That means stacking off for 1000bb with 72o is correct if it's your first encounter (11,000bb reward). However, you'll never make that back in a session so if you lose the pot just quit.

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 07:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdayy View Post
There's a thread on 2p2 about it: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/32...mbers-1384846/

Basically though, you should be stacking off with ATC vs the team online player if it's your first encounter (because net profit is used as the 10x multiplier).

That means stacking off for 1000bb with 72o is correct if it's your first encounter (11,000bb reward). However, you'll never make that back in a session so if you lose the pot just quit.
^^This, snap call here all day. Saying you would fold AK here I don't understand tbh.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 07:59 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
nice ty birdayy :P
why i would fold ak is caus im 95% sure he has aa here so then i have 6% that why i would fold ak

would fold ak but will call with any 2 cards q and lower but should have called indeed :P

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 09:02 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2012
Here's a hand I played tonight.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...936_9242920F3F

I would have called ATC.

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 10:50 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Well I think you can loosen up that 95%. In birdayy's hand he had QQ... if he's only doing this with QQ+ then AK has 32%.

Keep in mind what DaWarsaw's and other Team Online Pro's regular stakes are. They could care less about losing several stacks during this promo and don't mind when players win a bonus. So while I don't think any of them will monkey it in with any 2 cards, given the situation + the fact that they know people will call them off with any 2, their shoving range is going to be +EV much wider than just AA.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 12:27 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
thanks dave :P

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 03:25 PM
(#9)
Is it documented when the 10x rule applies. keep finding Tyler playing 2nl zoom but unsure when he is and isn't part of the challenge. Only my game play obviously changes allot when 10x is in play

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com