Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Red Spade Open Training

Old
Red Spade Open Training - Thu Oct 31, 2013, 05:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
hi all was disappointed that i had no control over not seeing and being able to chat I refreshed and also changed servers but with no luck, saw all cards and commentary and questions asked BUT not able participate with my own questions, SO SAD
Never has Happened to me yet till today !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope I will still get a TIC for this

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 05:55 PM
(#2)
Still no spot to type chat ,whats with that

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 06:09 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

It was over booked 300 participants max. I arrived a bit late and registration defaulted as a viewer. Hence we can't type in chat.

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 06:17 PM
(#4)
lol was early to register also ???????????????

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 06:38 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2011
I registered days ago as I normally do,then opened about 10 minutes before class,chat was already busy,hope you still get a ticket but Im not sure how it works,Can tell you this much ,you didnt miss much in chat,as with most of these FreeTicket events its was just "troll town" with very little chat on topic,very hard for trainer to do much about it.To have it limited to 300 spots is a surprize perhaps thats all the tool allows.
Why dont you do as I do in future and pre-reg for all classes you hope to attend at beginning of week .
Works for me

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 06:54 PM
(#6)
With all those PSO members attending maybe ITS TIME FOR DOUBLE DUTY !!! 2-3 commentators like the Live shows that PS does for the Majors ! can talk ,1 can watch ,1 can read and translate the chat ,AND Liv Boeree or many others can reply in LIVE Chat
WHOOP--WHOOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS A RECORD ATTENDANCE for **** PSO TRAINING ****** ?????

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 08:08 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2011
he dang sorry guys i also usually click add to attend beforehand and tonigths i completely forgot about it so hopefully it shove dme out afetr a while ...didnt realsie their was a 300 max limit

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 09:13 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

When you register for the session has no impact, it's when you actually open the classroom that counts. The classroom is limited to a maximum of 300 participants who can type in the chat box (this is a technical limitation). It can also accommodate up to 2000 viewers, who will see and hear everything, just not be able to type in chat. Once the 300 participant slots are full, new people entering default into viewer mode.

Anytime there is a special promotional class awarding a ticket, I recommend getting there early (the classroom can be opened up 15 minutes prior to the class start time), as those draw the largest attendance.

And yes total attendance in tonight's Red Spade Open Special was a new live training record, 443.

Regards,
Dave

Edit: For clarity, viewers still do get the ticket for attending, you do not need to be in participant mode to qualify for the ticket, just in the classroom.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Thu Oct 31, 2013 at 09:18 PM..

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 09:58 PM
(#9)
Thks for clearing that Dave. Question for support then Why even have a check list for classes that you want to attend and pre-register, I myself are only late do to the fact that i' involved in games and forget that the class is on.
\\\\\\\\\\\\maybe if you pre-register --- It would be nice to have the class automatically open and then I would never be Late !!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Overall 'This training Session was very good . Thanks to All

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 10:11 PM
(#10)
Since: Mar 2011
ohh thanks Dave that cleared that up and makes a lot of sense

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 10:11 PM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
And yes total attendance in tonight's Red Spade Open Special was a new live training record, 443.
I called it.. in the chat if anyone saw it "flash" by...........but I said for 2013 and not an all time record.......lol feels like I just won a nice pot.

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 07:40 AM
(#12)
Since: Oct 2013
Hi this happened to me too , i think it was becuase there were so many participants, i am kind of worried too i have not recieved my $55 dollar ticket it is now 35+ hours since the class and i am hoping i was given a ticket even though i participated i could not comunicate with the teacher chewme1 ,i hope this does not mean we do not get our tickets..

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 07:52 AM
(#13)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by culrcoatskid View Post
i am kind of worried too i have not recieved my $55 dollar ticket it is now 35+ hours since the class and i am hoping i was given a ticket even though i participated
???????

Sorry culrcoatskid,

But you do NOT get a $55 ticket for attending any live training session at PSO. You get a satellite ticket where you have a chance to win one of 100 guaranteed $55 RSO seats.

Please read:

'Attend any of our 'Red Spade Special' live training sessions at PokerSchoolOnline. You must attend at least 40 minutes of the session to make sure you get your "Poker School Red Spade Open Satellite" ticket'*

This Freebuy satellite will take place on 2nd November, 12 ET and will have 100 guaranteed $55 RSO seats'.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...en-Win-Tickets

Check your PokerStars lobby under 'Requests' > 'Tournament Tickets' and you should have a 1 x RSO School ticket there

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:10 AM
(#14)
no you are wrong every one who attended on thursday class were told they would recieve a special $55 ticket entry into the red spade open without going through the sattelite route, can any one back me up with this Dave, AKA the Langolier, this is what we were told am i correct Dave.

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:18 AM
(#15)
Since: Nov 2012
Quote:
no you are wrong every one who attended on thursday class were told they would recieve a special $55 ticket entry into the red spade open without going through the sattelite route, can any one back me up with this Dave, AKA the Langolier, this is what we were told am i correct Dave.
This is NOT what we were told. Coach made VERY clear we ticket to SATELLITE even description in training said so.

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:25 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Hi culrcoatskid

I took the class on Thursday and I can assure you that at no point did I tell anybody that they would receive a direct $55 ticket to the Red Spade Open. That would be pretty cool though wouldn't it!

The freebuy satellite to the RSO starts in just 35 minutes

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:26 AM
(#17)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi culr,

Sorry, Ros is spot on... the ticket is to the 100 seat freebuy satty today. No $55 direct entry tickets were promised.

Best of luck in the freebuy, you can still win your $55 entry in the satty for no direct cost today.

Regards,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:35 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
pass 4 freeroll?

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:38 AM
(#19)
Since: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmejdan87 View Post
pass 4 freeroll?
There is no Password for this tournament. It is entry with ticket only

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com