Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Invitation to Premier Skill League

Old
Question
Invitation to Premier Skill League - Fri Nov 01, 2013, 03:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
Hi all, I was wondering of anyone can tell me: When do you find out whether or not you've qualified for next month's Premier Skill League please? My reason for asking, I finished 637th in the October Open Skill League and have earned more than 150VPPs in October. I know it's the top 500 finishers who earned at least 20VPPs, who are invited to the following month's Premier Skill League, so I'm thinking (and hoping) I might still be in with a shot. But if I had made the cut for the Premier Skill League, would I have been notified already by now? Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this for me! ldw22

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 04:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi ldw22,

Confirmation emails are sent out to those that qualified on the 2nd of each month. If you made it you should recieve it then. By my count over 170 of the top 500 in the OSL did not achieve the required 20 VPPs to make it into the Premier League so it looks promising for you.

Good luck,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Fadyen; Fri Nov 01, 2013 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: my spelling is awful

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 05:13 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadyen View Post
By my count over 170 of the top 500 in the OSL did not achieve the required 20 VPPs to make it into the Premier League.
how can you tell?

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 05:18 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
how can you tell?
I opened up the standings list and counted

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 05:26 PM
(#5)
Quote:
I opened up the standings list and counted
do you mean that you counted the 20+ icons? I thought those would indicate the VPPs earned in the previous month and indicate whether the high reward is active.

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 06:34 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
you can count the ones without the 20+ icon

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 06:43 PM
(#7)
Thanks very much for your initial reply Fadyen, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they send me a message tomorrow then! Re. the 20+ icons, I counted them same as you just to give me some idea of how many spots in the Open League top 500 don't qualify for the Premier League in a typical month, which is why I'm hopeful of making the cut. But I'm 95% sure TweedleBeetl is right about the icons indicating what people earned last month. The reason I'm so sure is cos I personally don't have a 20+ icon in the league table despite earning more than 20 VPPs this month. Thanks again to all of you for replying!

Old
Fri Nov 01, 2013, 07:27 PM
(#8)
You're right, that would be from the previous month. But going by that kind of average ldw22 will still be in with a chance. Keep in mind some of the players between 500th and 637th will also not have achieved the 20 VPPs required.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 01:42 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Ok so if you guys right than that means that I am in the Premium league as well because I did make 20 VPPS I actually made 150+ this month and I end up rank 443

ok so I read the rules and I was thinking that because i didnt have the +20 icon I wasnt in, but now I know I made it!!!!!

Yay me!!!

Last edited by pokercolombo; Sat Nov 02, 2013 at 01:55 AM..

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 04:23 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokercolombo View Post
Ok so if you guys right than that means that I am in the Premium league as well because I did make 20 VPPS I actually made 150+ this month and I end up rank 443

ok so I read the rules and I was thinking that because i didnt have the +20 icon I wasnt in, but now I know I made it!!!!!

Yay me!!!
yes, the lack of 20+ icon just meant that you won $1 instead of $5

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:59 AM
(#11)
ticket received!

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 11:57 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
PokerSchool Skill League -- Premier League Ticket Awarded!

Hi pokercolombo,

Congratulations on earning your ticket to this month's Premier Skill League. The ticket is required for entry to the Premier Skill League tournaments.

You can find these events in the PokerStars Poker Room under the Tourney Tab and then Private Tab. The league events will start on the 3rd of the month, and start at 2:00, 8:00, 14:00 and 20:00 ET each day.

Don't forget to earn at least 20 VPP and finish high in the Premier League (top 800) or the Qualifier League (top 200) this month in order to be awarded a new Premier Ticket for next month.

Please note that you will not be prevented from participating in the Open Skill League tournaments, but your results in those tournaments will not be counted for the Open League leaderboard. All details about our leagues are available at PokerSchool Skill League.

Good Luck at the tables,

The PSO Team

Old
Didnt receive ticekt - Sun Nov 03, 2013, 02:57 PM
(#13)
Hello, I finished in the top 200 of the qualifying league but did not receive a ticket, am i missing something obvious?

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 04:56 PM
(#14)
how many VPP did you earn in october?

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 05:13 PM
(#15)
im not sure exactly, 30 or 40 points, ive got that green 20 symbol and a check mark telling me im eligible.

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 06:09 PM
(#16)
Hello VonDoosch,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

It does appear you finished 166th in the Qualifier League, so provided you earned at least 20 VPPs during the month of October you should have recieved your invitation email on the 2nd of this month. If you believe you eanred the required VPPs and did not recieve your invitation please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of our support staff will find out what the problem is and help you.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Fadyen; Sun Nov 03, 2013 at 06:12 PM..

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 06:53 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Hello VonDoosch,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

It does appear you finished 166th in the Qualifier League, so provided you earned at least 20 VPPs during the month of October you should have recieved your invitation email on the 2nd of this month. If you believe you eanred the required VPPs and did not recieve your invitation please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of our support staff will find out what the problem is and help you.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris
thanks man, ive probably just missed something obvious. i sent a message.
cheers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com