Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Coaching?

Old
Coaching? - Sat Nov 02, 2013, 09:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi just wondered if anyone on pso can look through a video of one of my 2nl 6 max session i played and plug the leaks, ive been studying and playing for a while now and i feel that every downswing i have i lose what i won plus more. Will appreciate any help.

Ty

Ads

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 09:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
If your looking for a free option. I'm up for using something like Mikogo with you. It's a free program that enables other to see each other screens. With a mic you can talk to each other as you play. Take it in turns playing and seeing where we play hands differently and possibly seeing each others leaks.
Sometimes just having someone else watching you makes you play your A game longer
I had a big downswing lately but am back to winning ways. Here are my figures for this week

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:05 AM
(#3)
That would be great man, already gave mikogo installed and have used it before

Do you have skype?

Ads

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 11:33 AM
(#4)
Since: May 2013
i wud like to get so me help too

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 12:53 PM
(#5)
Add me on Skype Mwallace.78
And we can discuss when we are both available to do some sweat sessions.
Look forward to it

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 06:53 PM
(#6)
ive added you on skype my friend

and sunil if you add me on skype ill create a group chat for us

For anyone else reading this playing micro stakes six max that wants to join a study group just pm me or add me on skype (adsthepro123)

Cheers,

Ads

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 11:06 AM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2013
Hi Mike,

How have to managed to play 21,000 hands in one week. How many tables do you play at once?

Cheers,

Pullin

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 11:46 AM
(#8)
Since: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsthepro777 View Post
ive added you on skype my friend

and sunil if you add me on skype ill create a group chat for us

For anyone else reading this playing micro stakes six max that wants to join a study group just pm me or add me on skype (adsthepro123)

Cheers,

Ads

i added you . lets try to make our game better

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 01:20 PM
(#9)
Yeah pullin. With 2nl I will play 4 zoom tables at once

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 04:54 PM
(#10)
Awesome.

I play two. I want to be able to manage that.

Cheers,

Pullin

Old
Sun Nov 03, 2013, 09:26 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pullin1988 View Post
Awesome.

I play two. I want to be able to manage that.

Cheers,

Pullin
If your interested in joining our study group on skype then just give me an add (adsthepro123) )

Cheers

Ads

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2013, 02:38 AM
(#12)
I would like to. However, believe it or not I haven't used skype before, and I also play full ring and not six max.

Cheers,

Pullin1988

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2013, 07:28 AM
(#13)
Since: Jun 2012
21,000 is insane volume compared to what I play. I don't think I played that many all of last month. I've made a conscious effort to play less though as I moved most of my volume to 10nl reg tables.

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2013, 12:04 PM
(#14)
Since: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_Luggs View Post
If your looking for a free option. I'm up for using something like Mikogo with you. It's a free program that enables other to see each other screens. With a mic you can talk to each other as you play. Take it in turns playing and seeing where we play hands differently and possibly seeing each others leaks.
Sometimes just having someone else watching you makes you play your A game longer
I had a big downswing lately but am back to winning ways. Here are my figures for this week

What kind of program are you using to keep track on your stats? just wondering

Old
Mon Nov 04, 2013, 01:56 PM
(#15)
Yeah 21k was allot even for me. If I'm playing 10nl I would probably only play 2 zoom tables at once or 6 reg tables. I normally try and hit 2k hands a day.

The program that is recording my stats there is called Holdem Manager 2. There is also another program which does the same called Poker Tracker 3 (I think 3 is the latest) Google them I think you can get a free months trial with each so you can get 2 months free before committing to buying one of them

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2013, 09:52 AM
(#16)
Quote:
Yeah 21k was allot even for me. If I'm playing 10nl I would probably only play 2 zoom tables at once or 6 reg tables. I normally try and hit 2k hands a day.

The program that is recording my stats there is called Holdem Manager 2. There is also another program which does the same called Poker Tracker 3 (I think 3 is the latest) Google them I think you can get a free months trial with each so you can get 2 months free before committing to buying one of them
Have you bought Holdem Manager 2? and if so, is it worth it?

Old
Tue Nov 05, 2013, 10:22 AM
(#17)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
The current version of PokerTracker is PT4.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2013, 06:45 AM
(#18)
Cheers JWK24 There you have it PK4 is the latest.

Yes I decided to go for HM2 and it was well worth the money. Not only does it track all the hands so you can see what player types your up against it also records every hand you play so you can review them later. Also you can look at hands to see how your doing by category. So you can see what hand your losing the most money with. How much you have won call raises in position and how much you might of lost calling them oop etc, so useful for seeing leaks in your game

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2013, 09:37 AM
(#19)
Quote:
Cheers JWK24 There you have it PK4 is the latest.

Yes I decided to go for HM2 and it was well worth the money. Not only does it track all the hands so you can see what player types your up against it also records every hand you play so you can review them later. Also you can look at hands to see how your doing by category. So you can see what hand your losing the most money with. How much you have won call raises in position and how much you might of lost calling them oop etc, so useful for seeing leaks in your game
Will Hold'em manager 2 keep track of your hands as long as they're saved in your hand folder, or will they still be there after they get deleted (I currently have 50 days on pokerstars)

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2013, 12:31 PM
(#20)
I can't remember how long PS stores hands before they get over written but on setup of HM2 it will scan your computer for poker related hands. It will normally pick up them hands and import them automatically. If not you can check in PS what folder they are saved to and manually import them yourself

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com