Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

premier/open skill leagues

Old
premier/open skill leagues - Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
hi
i would like 2 know if its possible 2 stay in the open skill league instead of playing in the premier league after qualifying for it (top 500 + 150 VPPs) or do i HAVE 2 play the following month in the premier league?

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 10:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
have to.
you still can play in open league for the purpose of tournament prizes and big bang qualifications, but you will not get any league points.

if you have 150 VPPs in October, then PL is definitely better value for you than OL

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 12:46 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello promicin4400,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

I'm afraid there is no option to opt out of the Premier League, due to the prize structers being based on a specific number of participants. While you will not be prevented from taking part in the Open Skill League games your results for those tournaments will not count towards the league leaderboard, therefor you will not be eligible for OSL prizes. The Premier League however offers great opportunity to practice playing at a higher level with huge prizes up for grabs. You can find more info on the Premier League here which will hopefully answer any further questions you have. But if you do still have questions please don't hesitate to ask

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 01:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
[SIZE="2.2"]thx for the answers,both of u
what is the 'big bang'? never heard of it,except of course the universe big bang lol
yeah,its great and i m happy 2 play next month in the premier league,5K $ sounds good,will push my poker career
its just that i m teaching my mom how 2 get into the 500,and she did in only 1 week,but she is not ready for better poker,so i thought it would b better 2 play another month in the open league and reach the top 10 til she is ready...
and y cant i c the premier tourneys in the pokerstars/private lobby?i thought 2:05 ET they will start...

[/SIZE]

Old
Sat Nov 02, 2013, 02:32 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2012
The Big Bang is a $5k Gtd freeroll tournament that is only for poker school members that runs once a month. There are a few ways to get tickets including blogging and making the top 400 in the OSL three times in a row. You can find more info on that here.

I'm note sure why the Prem League games don't show up in your client. They should appear under the Tourney/Private tab as you said. Perhaps check your filters to see if anything is maybe checked to not showing.

Good luck in the Prem League and good luck to your mom with the OSL! I'm sure you will teach her well

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com